bodywork station

rollingrock
This topic is 4049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I go all the time and have pretty much every guy there except for maybe one and none of them have done anything special except one would was rubbing up against me quite a bit. I had my arms at the top of my head and he would thrust his thighs into my hands as he massaged me standing above my head. I only have gone to the one on 15th street. Avoid the asian guy Tony. He is terrible. Has anyone been to HK Spa or the ones on the Upper East Side?? I think they are called Rain Spa and Evening Dew Spa.

Went to HK Spa and had an asian guy Michael. Mid 20's, cute. Only did 45 minutes but he paid good attention to my upper thighs and ass. Maybe if I went longer he would have gone further. Not sure though. It's so hard to tell with these guys. I hope to try the ones on the east side soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been to all of the Bodyworkstaton locations. Make no mistake, the best masseur is Roman at 15th street. He is strong, nice, tall, gorgeous, and will work the stress out of your body. He is generous with his touch and will work hard on your back, neck, butt and legs, and is totally legit. For me though, just having this beautiful man's strong hands all over me is enough. I always give him an extra generous tip and you should too. He works very hard. John at the same location is also good if Roman is off or busy. John is also strong and gorgeous.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an addendum to this thread, I called the 15th street location, asked if Roman was working and made an appointment (with a heavily accented-woman who answered the phone). Upon arrival fifteen minutes later, no woman and no Roman. Just Sergei who said that Roman was working at 50th street or some such. I still got a massage from Sergei (who is agreed a bit geeky looking, a sort of young Russian Cillian Murphy) http://content4.catalog.photos.msn.com/ds/pic-en-us/picenus_msnentertainment/MSNE/F654C134-9907-44EA-A2ED-377C1243CB35.jpg

Nice legit massage with lots and lots of butt massage but nothing naughty at all. Overall a good massage but the place is a wreck with a tiny space and, seriously, shower curtains hung to break it into rooms. "Rooms" where you hear the receptionist take calls, cough and clear throat, stomp inches away, etc. Weird and not overly relaxing

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived