New blog! :)

peterhung85
This topic is 5008 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Peter I found the blog very interesting. I hope you are able to keep it up because it certainly shows you are a very interesting person with a very diverse background.

The trip to Philippines reminded me of my two trips there. The first a year after the Marco's regime ended and the US still had their military bases there. The second trip was 18 years ago this week. I stayed at the Pan Pacific hotel and it is a very beautiful hotel. I am not sure I really like Manila, when we visited the traffic was indeed horrible but the smog was even worse. Certainly gives you a perspective why we have pollution controls on vehicles in the US. Also an extremely densely populated city with extreme poverty. Is the garbage dump at the Bay still a city unot itself with all the shanties on poles?

Excellent start to your blog Peter, I hope you continue to keep it interesting and a must read.

I couldn't find the blog. Using the link got me to this error message:

"The blog you were looking for was not found."

Let us know what happened.

Hi,

Thanks for your interests. Apparently, Giggle robots scan the new blogs and they found out that my blog is SPAM :) So I had to contact them to remove that, and now it is all up again ;) Hope you will like my blog and I will try to keep the postings up :)

Have a great night!

Peter I found the blog very interesting. I hope you are able to keep it up because it certainly shows you are a very interesting person with a very diverse background.

The trip to Philippines reminded me of my two trips there. The first a year after the Marco's regime ended and the US still had their military bases there. The second trip was 18 years ago this week. I stayed at the Pan Pacific hotel and it is a very beautiful hotel. I am not sure I really like Manila, when we visited the traffic was indeed horrible but the smog was even worse. Certainly gives you a perspective why we have pollution controls on vehicles in the US. Also an extremely densely populated city with extreme poverty. Is the garbage dump at the Bay still a city unot itself with all the shanties on poles?

Excellent start to your blog Peter, I hope you continue to keep it interesting and a must read.

Hello Bart,

Thanks for your sweet response. I am glad you found it interesting. Yes, even economy used to be a lot better for the Philippines when the US army had bases there... Many locals still consider those times as one of their bests ;) /Wonder why? :D / I did not like Manila, but it was definitely worth seeing it once... I LOVED Boracay Island though... It has one of the nicest beaches in the Philippines and the place where we stayed was really extraordinary. The poverty was very amazing and very upsetting at the same time... See how people react when you leave a big tip, it truly amazes me that 10-20 dollars to somebody means a LOT! (For example a waiter at a restaurant)....

Unfortunately, when I stayed at the H2O it was right on the water (go figure), next to the US Embassy so I was able to see all the garbage dumped into the bay. Yes, they still have not done anything about it unfortunately.

I hope you will follow my blog and I also hope that I can keep it up and make it interesting to others :) If you have any comments or ideas I would love to hear about it! You can also PM me...

XOXO

Congrats on the Blog Peter. Good Luck with it!

But I'm thinking this should really go into the "Lounge" as it could turn into a very "Long Thread" about 1 guys Blog... which could also constitute a very long Advertisement of his Services.... Alot of guys BLOG BUT it is usually discussed in the Loung....

Congrats on the Blog Peter. Good Luck with it!

But I'm thinking this should really go into the "Lounge" as it could turn into a very "Long Thread" about 1 guys Blog... which could also constitute a very long Advertisement of his Services.... Alot of guys BLOG BUT it is usually discussed in the Loung....

You might be right :) I just seached for the keyword "blog" and I found the most recent ones in the Lounge so that's why I figured it might belong herE :)

Archived