Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in the Funnies, because the post just before it was about men annoying women with their pissing habits. It just triggered a sequence in my head that I thought was amusing. Sorry that you didn't. I have spent most of my life in households with a plethora of females who have complained bitterly about this issue.

PS I was thinking about toilet seats that don't have lids like one finds in many public restrooms.

Apologies, no attitude intended. I was more pondering the thought.

I guessed at coulromania, but I stand beside my guess. Pyromania is the love of fire, right? So I insist on coulromania as the love of clowns, but I'll allow coulrophilia, because it sounds more perverted, like pedophilia which should mean the love of feet or people who walk, which just goes to show you that English is a fucked up language with no rules, so don't blame me for coulromania, just go fuck one or three of the clowns in the very tasty photo that started this post, Mr. Smarty Pants, and become a coulromaniac, or coulrophiliac as you prefer! :confused:

Edited by glennnn

Why do you think they have Urinals?

woman-two-men-standing-mens-urinal-19422527.jpg

Here's a quandary. You are going to urinate in a bathroom that will be used by a female next. Do you leave the seat up and listen to the complaints of how inconsiderate it is that men ALWAYS leave the seat up, inconveniencing women, or do you put it back down and risk being accused of pissing through the hole in the seat inconveniencing women? I've been ruminating on this one for nearly six decades.