Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subject: Cobra Crash

While practicing autorotations during a military night training exercise a Huey Cobra screwed up the landing and landed on the tail rotor. The landing was so hard that it broke off the tail boom. However, the chopper fortunately remained upright on its skids, sliding down the runway doing 360s.

As the Cobra slid past the tower, trailing a brilliant shower of sparks, this was the radio exchange that took place...

Tower: "Sir, do you need any assistance?"

Cobra: "I don't know, Tower, we ain't done crashin' yet."

Guest countryboywny

From Craigslist...

I would like to have a big cock., I might play that I like you, cause I love role-play and scat.. and I have a warrant out for my arrest although it's only a minor one, i've no place to host in and out living with my sister or sometimes and or most of the time homeless, most of the time in (city deleted) city, sometimes go to (city deleted), I have no car but am willing to do anything for food...e mail me for my info..I hope you don't mind I have herpes which is not contagesis, on my nuts and hiv but i'm safe about it...i'm about 5cut and thin and sometimes if I am screwed up enough i can get hard.. get at me... I can not host currently,but I can be picked up or meet soon please.

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry.

From Craigslist...

I would like to have a big cock., I might play that I like you, cause I love role-play and scat.. and I have a warrant out for my arrest although it's only a minor one, i've no place to host in and out living with my sister or sometimes and or most of the time homeless, most of the time in (city deleted) city, sometimes go to (city deleted), I have no car but am willing to do anything for food...e mail me for my info..I hope you don't mind I have herpes which is not contagesis, on my nuts and hiv but i'm safe about it...i'm about 5cut and thin and sometimes if I am screwed up enough i can get hard.. get at me... I can not host currently,but I can be picked up or meet soon please.

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry.

What's not to like? LOL...