Montreal - Taboo

Karl-G

TABOO

Twink stripper bar in Montreal, Canada.

In Gay Village on East Side, just off Rue Ste Catherine.

1950 Boulevard de Maisonneuve Est

1-514-597-0010

Metro Station: Papineau

http://www.taboomontreal.ca

Open 7:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. every day of the year.

Never a cover charge.

Only street parking, but only 1/2 block from Green Line metro stop, "Papineau."

5 minute walk to J.P.'s Cabaret stripper bar and ten minute walk to STOCK and CAMPUS.

15 good restaurants along Rue Ste Catherine within 10 minute walk.

Runway stage with pole; tiered seating with tables on west; pool table and table seating on east.

Bar on south side.

Dancers perform "fast song" in clothes, gradually stripping; they then perform "slow dance" totally nude (unlike other "nude" bars in town where dancers occasionally pull their briefs down, but otherwise dance in pants); dancers at TABOO are also noted for really dancing and putting on a pleasing performance.

5-10 dancers per evening (at this time)

Dancers are all young (18+) and smooth and tend to be slender but cute.

Lap dance room in back with benches along walls. Communal space; there is not individual privacy. Lap dances are $12 / song. Your boy will dance totally nude just for you, close up, on a little circular platform directly in front of you. Rules state no contact.

Dancers in briefs circulate between performances to sit and chat with customers. If a particular boy interests you but does not come by your table, it is perfectly acceptable (and recommended) that you walk over to him and ask him to join you. Tipping is normally done only in lap dance room; buying drinks for dancers is often done. Inviting dancers to have lunch or dinner privately the next day and perhaps stroll the city is often done and sometimes accepted. Do not be offended if they decline; they do have other lives of their own and other responsibilities for their time. But enjoying a meal in the Village with a cute French Canadian boy can be a very enjoyable experience.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x167/edith_piaf/Montreal%202008/taboobar.jpg

Edited by Karl-G

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 years later...
Amazing place.

Some people may look down on it because they are like street white out of those skaters movies and I like that type too. The Bartender, the latino, he is nice and recomend guys. But he was bringing me only fem twinks that is not my type but I got this cute skater and it was a lot of fun. I am glad that the 3, Campus, Stock, and Taboo, exist so we can choose. here in NYC sucks. They have some places like Adonis. I will burn my money before come back again that overpriced bunch of guys with attitude

• 1 month later...