Mr. S San Francisco

whipped guy
This topic is 4981 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have always considered Mr. S San Francisco to be the premier site for ordering BSDM equipment and accessories. However, up until now I personally had never ordered anything from them. Nonetheless, this past week I placed a small test order. I had been looking for a set of black leather arm bands and those that I had tried on locally and in NYC did not fit properly or simply did not come as a perfectly matched set. Indeed, that includes even those that I had sampled at the infamous Leather Man in NYC. Consequently, I decided to give Mr. S a shot and I am certainly glad that I did!

I placed my order via their website (www.mr-s-leather.com) and received the merchandise 72 hours later… and I live 3,000 miles away! Not bad service! The arm bands come in several sizes which correspond to the circumference of one’s bicep. I was at first a bit leery as none of those that I had tried on in the flesh fit perfectly on my arms… They were either too tight or too loose, no matter how they were adjusted. Well, a bicep measurement corresponds to each size and I determined with a bit of trepidation that the large size would fit me best… but would it be too large? Well, I need not have worried as when they arrived they fit to perfection… and much to my amazement they came as a perfectly matched set… and even as regards the grain of the leather.

I am now tempted to be a bit more adventurous with my ordering, but I am afraid that I might get a bit carried away. I am tempted to purchase a harness, but those measurements might be a bit difficult to deal with... However, they do give instructions on how and where to measure.

In any event, the merchandise did come in a harmless looking package and billing to the credit card was discreet as well.

Thanks for the review. They do have the best site for window shopping as well. It's good to see that the stuff I drool over on-line is good quality and as advertised. Maybe someday I'll have my somewhat large wishlist sent to you for later pickup....Only kidding.

thanks for the post.

I like Mr S quite a bit though I usually bought gear in person at their L.A. store

which was near a couple fun bars, and served by subway and a couple 24 hour buses.

Sad to see it close.

I've never been much into ordering online, always prefer to check things out in person.

But with Mr. S the quality and description are usually very good.

Guest Spanky

I'll second the top notch quality from Mr. S. Plus, once you start ordering from them you'll get the opportunity to buy their home brewed poppers, which will knock you on your ass and then some.

But from a purely visual stimulation perspective, I kind of dig the Fort Troff website over Mr. S. It's far more trashy. And they have product videos so you can see the items in use.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey whipped guy -- just found this thread. Thanks a lot. I too have looked at their gear and thought it looked very good and appreciate you have had a good experience with them. As a newbie just putting my little pinkie into this world, and as someone who hasn't got the foggiest idea yet on how far I am going to explore this (but explore it I believe I must), one other site that has crossed my radar quite frequently is Fort Troff.com Have you or anyone else had experience with them good or bad. I certainly like their demo videos. Since my town's idea of a leather shops consist of a Harley dealership, any other on-line merchants that you would recommend. What about male.stockroom.com?

TIA.

Hey whipped guy -- just found this thread. Thanks a lot. I too have looked at their gear and thought it looked very good and appreciate you have had a good experience with them. As a newbie just putting my little pinkie into this world, and as someone who hasn't got the foggiest idea yet on how far I am going to explore this (but explore it I believe I must), one other site that has crossed my radar quite frequently is Fort Troff.com Have you or anyone else had experience with them good or bad. I certainly like their demo videos. Since my town's idea of a leather shops consist of a Harley dealership, any other on-line merchants that you would recommend. What about male.stockroom.com?

TIA.

Lee, Spanky is a fan of Fort Troff.com....do a search on it and it will come up....I could also recommend the BDSM Primer thread..it is long but some very good info and sites are scattered throughout the conversation....It is there in the Fetish Forum.

Mr. S in San Francisco is a great store. I don't like ordering online anything that has to fit perfectly on the body. Items like chaps, leather pants need to be tailor made because of the individual morphology. They need to fit perfectly in the butt, waste and the legs. The RoB Flagship store is the one I use here in Europe and they're located in Amsterdam which is about two hours driving distance from my house. They also have stores in London, Paris, Berlin and Belgium. http://www.rob.eu

Mr. S in San Francisco is a great store. I don't like ordering online anything that has to fit perfectly on the body. Items like chaps, leather pants need to be tailor made because of the individual morphology. They need to fit perfectly in the butt, waste and the legs. The RoB Flagship store is the one I use here in Europe and they're located in Amsterdam which is about two hours driving distance from my house. They also have stores in London, Paris, Berlin and Belgium. http://www.rob.eu[/color]

Leather pants, chaps, sex shops, reality shows about fucking contests...Steven, we're seeing you in a whole new light.

Now fess up - you entered that fucking contest under an alias, right?

Archived