Eletro above the waist?

Guest Spanky
This topic is 5012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Spanky

I was just reading the reviews today (8/9) and saw a longish description about electro that was done above the waist. I have always heard/believed this is a no-no. Am I missing on out some seriously painful fun?

As a simple rule it is a good idea to avoid above the waist because then one really has very little worry as below the waist is very safe.

But in practice the voltages, currents and frequencies used in most electro play are such that there is actually little risk UNLESS the person

has some heart conditions etc. Still there are a couple things one can do to be safer rather than sorrowful.

First you want to avoid current crossing the heart. So avoid going from arm to arm or arm to leg, etc.

If one is going to do estim to the chest, such as nipples then it is much safer to use bipolar electrodes, that is ones that complete the circuit in the target area for example entirely within or around a single nipple. Or if using single pole electrodes than put both on the same nipple. And if there are other electrodee on the other nipple or say below the belt than that shoud be an isolated and separate circuit.

Also remember that there are myriad ways to complete a circuit inadvertently, such as a bare foot on the ground or even touching another person who may be grounded or in contact with the other leg of the circuit. Even a little sweat or precum can be do it. Salty sweat can be particularly good at completing a circuit.

With battery powered units the risk of electorcution is almost nonexistent, but it does take very very little current to confuse a heart that already has problems.

Anybody want to try my new and improved remote controlled shocking cock ring?

Raul

http://daddysreviews.com/review/raul_g_chicago

Guest Spanky

Anybody want to try my new and improved remote controlled shocking cock ring?

Raul

http://daddysreviews.com/review/raul_g_chicago

Oh dear. I guess since my ticker is already overtaxed I'll stick to below the waist. Besides, plenty of delightfully painful opportunities for electrical-related pleasure there.

Does you new invention have a wireless remote control? So I could sit in a business meeting and shock a colleague whenever he says something inappropriate? Or even if I just feel like it? That would be something.

Archived