'peg boy', fact or fiction?

glutes
This topic is 5055 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A discussion was had on the other site about the term 'peg boy', is it just a myth?

“A ‘peg-boy’ is a young male who prostitutes himself to homosexuals; ‘peg-house’, a homosexual brothel. There is an unsubstantiated story that boys in East Indian peg-houses were required to sit on pegs between customers, giving them permanently dilated anuses.”

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2794/rum-sodomy-and-the-lash

1. In seafaring, a young male sailor in Her Majesty's Navy, usually of slender disposition who was designated to sit on a peg to keep his anus loose for penetration by the other sailors. 2. In more modern times, a derogatory term denoting a sissy, a fag, or a feminine sailor.

After a long day swabbing the decks, a visit to Billy the peg boy proved to be quite relaxing and enjoyable for Captain Wollingsworth.

A young male prostitute, refering to an alleged (and most certainly apocryphal) naval practice of enlisting a young boy solely for the sexual gratification of the crew, and seating him on a peg to keep him "loose."

I usually "drop my anchor" in the peg boy

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peg%20boy

Fascinating historical and anecdotal information.

The idea of young things sitting on a peg to keep them "ready" excites but.... then it would not be nice and tight?? Rather loose and maybe you risk getting a splinter??? Ugh....

Growing up, and referring back to another thread in the gallary on 50's and 60's male muscle mags, my greatest fantasy as a teen was hooking up in San Diego with a randy sailor... but living in NY, San Diego was always just too far away to fulfill the fantasy with those sailors. So what was a teen boy to do? Then we had those sleezy movie houses along 42nd street, slipping in for a matinee, and sitting there while a perfect stranger started reaching his hand onto your teen theigh, then began groping up and up.... all the while you sat with your eyes transfixed on whatever was on the screen!!!! And lo' and behold... one day my groper was in a sialor uniform... Too bad I was in my school uniform and too scared to do anything more...

To me the best state an anus can be before I fuck it is open, loose, juicy, warm, ready.

I personally have never seen the appeal of a tight hole. It is just such an unwelcoming territory!

If it depended on me, I would make sure pegs became a normal part of a guys process of getting ready.

Archived