Juan Bruno

buzz
This topic is 5026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today's reviews had Juan Bruno posted because he has re-located back to Vancouver, but I can't find any ads for him on Gaydar or Rentboy. Anyone know where he advertizes? He used to be a regular contributor to The Forum.

I'd appreciate any info.

thanks

buzz

One more thing about Juan Bruno. I don't need one picture of him to know I want to see him. His participation in the Message Center alone is intelligent, compassionate and sexy.

For that reason alone, he's on my bucket list.

He seems like a real sweet heart, and while we are not too compatible as far as intimate preferences, I bet he is a great guy to spend time with.

Juan is an exceptional individual. I have had the pleasure, no, privledge to be with him a few times and also with Juan and Kevin. I am seriously thinking of making a trip from Chicago to Vancouver just to see him. We tried to get together when I was in Europe last year, but our schedules just didn't match. I can't imagine anyone not having a good time with him.

Shouldn't that be....?

Your fuck it list?

Also, Orbital, not to be too nosy, but what exactly are your initimate preferences? I know that Juan is totally versatile, exceptionally oral, loves to be rimmed, is genuinely romantic and can be completely dominant if you so prefer. What more is there?

Just asking.

Okie

Your fuck it list?

Also, Orbital, not to be too nosy, but what exactly are your initimate preferences? I know that Juan is totally versatile, exceptionally oral, loves to be rimmed, is genuinely romantic and can be completely dominant if you so prefer. What more is there?

Just asking.

Okie

"...intimate preferences" jumped out at me when I read Orbital's words. I'm curious as well in my inquisitive state of mind! -:) -:) -:)

Your fuck it list?

Just asking.

Okie

Well...it involves several goats and a Jewish rabbi....:D

They would not be intimate preferences if I revealed them here to all...:D

In all seriousness, I was under the impression that Juan was a top...perhaps I need to read his ad again, it has been a while since he was in my hemisphere...

Thank you so much...

You guys!

A man cannot take a short break to get settled on his new hometown without all this talking behind his back?

(I have to confess... I LOVE to have people talking behind my back. And if talking demands too much attention, deep moaning and groaning does the trick. Yes, I know, I am that easy.)

Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been such a pleasure to spend time with you and I hope we will spend a lot more.

Buzz, at your service. Give me a shout anytime. I would love answering as many questions as you may have, and hopefully we can meet soon.

And Orbital... even if I am really not into the goats scene, I am pretty much into anything else. Not to say that I like it a lot, but you would be hard pressed to find someone who likes getting fucked more than me. (Whoa! That almost made me blush.)

Big hug to you all, and I really hope that soon I will be able to say hi to each one of you.

Thanks, guys, for bringing me up to date on Juan. I agree about his postings. He seems like a terrific man and I hope to see him one of these days. Definitely makes my bucket list. I hope he gets to NYC sometime soon.

buzz

Oh, stop it! (Don't stop.)

If I had a dollar for every time I have read "I hope he gets to NYC soon, I would...

No wait, if I had an appointment, for every time that I have read that...

Food for thought.

Maybe it is time to send my touring cockring to be shined.

Either way, I hope to see you all guys soon.

Big hug.

Guest Spanky

Maybe it is time to send my touring cockring to be shined.

You could a mint selling your used cock rings online.

I find myself chuckling as I write this post, but only because it is just so true.

Archived