The Kids Are All Right

uwsman2
This topic is 5041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, maybe a film about lesbian moms and how their lives are disrupted when their teenage kids invite their sperm donor to become a part of the family (sort of) doesn't excite the guys who patronize this message forum -- but I found it very entertaining, and Mark Ruffalo, who plays the sperm donor, is a hot guy. And you get to see plenty of his hot bod, including a nude sex scene....

Guest alanm

"The Kids are All Right" received excellent reviews.

It's not unusual for a film to open in six or seven theaters to build word of mouth interest as new theaters are added every week. The movie does not open here in Philadelphia until July 23. Yet, every gay/lesbian business in town has information about this film on display, even if it's just postcards. I noticed the postcards in mid-June. Good job, perhaps even better than the publicity for "Milk."

I am seeing "The Kids are All Right" the weekend it opens.

http://www.filminfocus.com/the_kids_are_all_right

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this film yesterday, Sunday, July 25, 2010, in an "arts theater" in Monterey, CA and found it to be indeed very well-done as well as delightful. Men, I'd highly recommend THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT for its viewing and intellectual pleasure, the varying and provocative themes, the acting of all characters, and for its overall production and direction!

Archived