Just A Reminder on The Penis

Lucky
This topic is 1772 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So this is OKAY....?

http://ivegotobsessions.tumblr.com/photo/1280/761341567/1/tumblr_l4xix03Vyq1qbuj45

VERY OK....

Good to have that clarification of the guidelines...

Hmmmm.... I wonder what I have in my collection.... :rolleyes:

VERY OK....

Good to have that clarification of the guidelines...

Hmmmm.... I wonder what I have in my collection.... :rolleyes:

Hopefully no one construed my reminder as permission to post all the horrible items that Daddy has listed in his admonition today.

Well, for my part, speaking as a poster on this website, I think the members have shown great judgment if choosing what pictures to post. Guidelines are okay, but I do think a good job is being done to date in keeping the pix within reasonable limits.

Ditto

Well, for my part, speaking as a poster on this website, I think the members have shown great judgment if choosing what pictures to post. Guidelines are okay, but I do think a good job is being done to date in keeping the pix within reasonable limits.

Lucky, I agree... And speaking as a Moderator for this Forum, very few pictures have been removed. The Guidelines are just meant to point out what's not permitted. This is a new Forum and, like other Forums, guidelines are necessary to set the tone...The success of the Gallery has been the participation of many fun loving members who enjoy posting pictures and talking about the male body. Keep up the great work guys, your hard work is most appreciated.

The Gallery is quickly becoming one of the most popular Forums.

Coop

Treading softly, but carry a big dick. That's my motto. Except that God didn't cooperate on the big dick part. Guidelines will be helpful in the long run as there will be new folks coming along who need to know the limits imposed here. So, since we tend to post mild stuff, let's hope they are not violated. I wouldn't want some federal prosecutor hauling daddy off in handcuffs...well, I wouldn't want him going to jail over someone's post! :)

I'm not worried about the Handcuffs... Likewise the concept of being forced into cohabitation with bunch of horny, younger men in a confined space doesn't bother me...

Five and Six digit fines; that's a different story.

Treading softly, but carry a big dick. That's my motto. Except that God didn't cooperate on the big dick part. Guidelines will be helpful in the long run as there will be new folks coming along who need to know the limits imposed here. So, since we tend to post mild stuff, let's hope they are not violated. I wouldn't want some federal prosecutor hauling daddy off in handcuffs...well, I wouldn't want him going to jail over someone's post! :)

• 9 years later...