Carrie Underwood's Beefcake Hubby...

JackTwist
This topic is 2328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6079/2703741bin.jpg

Idol fans: Carrie Underwood has scored big again--and this time not with her flawless vocal pipes. On Saturday, Carrie will marry 30 y/o Canadian hockey stud-muffin Mike Fisher (of the Ottawa Senators) at a Georgia Ritz hotel. This guy is mega-hawt and brawny at 6' 1" and 209lbs. Fisher gave Underwood a million dollar engagement ring and the wedding costs are estimated at a half-million $$. Story here: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2010/07/carrie-underwood-wedding-mike-fisher.html

Guest greatness

Aww

They look so happy together~~~ I hope they have a wonderful wedding and live happily ever after.. :)

Ever Ever after~~~

Edited by greatness

Guest greatness

oh my

"purdy" I haven't used that word for a long time. What is that word has to do with a New Yorker like you~~~ :D

He's as Purdy as she is! I do hope they Live "Happily Ever After"

But we all know the odds especially when "Purdy Marries Purdy"..Someone screws it up! :rolleyes:

• 7 years later...
He's as Purdy as she is! :rolleyes:

Maybe MORE Purdy now?

Country singer Carrie Underwood is bringing in 2018 by sharing more details about more injuries that she suffered after a fall that broke her wrist.

In a blog post to fans on New Year's Day Underwood says she sustained a facial injury that required 40-50 stitches and that she's "not quite looking the same."

She says that she is grateful the injuries weren't much worse and for the people who have helped her since the November accident. She also cautioned fans that she might not look the same when she's ready to be seen on camera again.

"I'm hoping that, by then, the differences are minimal, but, again, I just don't know how it's all going to end up."

Underwood also says she'll be in the studio next week.