"Butterfly"???

Samai139
This topic is 5076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will assume...

Didn't catch the review but I would assume that what it references is the following situation... where the bottom partner sits at the head or side of the bed and plants his feet on the floor and then lays back on the bed. Meanwhile the top partner partner stands or kneels between his legs... depending on the height of the bed and penetrates away... The bottom's legs are spread out like a butterfly...

As I said I didn't read the review, but I am going to assume this is what was done... but then again I guess one should never assume anything!

I learn something new every day!
I'll bet... and then some!

Isn't that like "spread eagle"?
I have always associated spread eagle as involving bondage where the sub is tired down "spread eagle"... but then again someone's butterfly is another's eagle... In any event, they are both God's creations ...

I have always associated spread eagle as involving bondage where the sub is tired down "spread eagle"... but then again someone's butterfly is another's eagle... In any event, they are both God's creations ...

I always associated "The Spread Eagle" with the musical "Chicago".

God only knows what Kander & Ebb really had in mind.

I seem to remember when I was an early teenager I found an old book which was called something like "Everything you wanted to know about sex without asking" or something like that. And my memory tells me they described some technique of oral sex as the butterfly technique. But I can't remember what it was. Did anyone else ever see that?

The butterfly flick!!!!

I seem to remember when I was an early teenager I found an old book which was called something like "Everything you wanted to know about sex without asking" or something like that. And my memory tells me they described some technique of oral sex as the butterfly technique. But I can't remember what it was. Did anyone else ever see that?
Yeah!!!! I remember now... and perhaps this is what the reviewer was referencing. Ii is called the "butterfly flick"... shoot I completely forgot about that term so thanks Happyguy for refreshing my memory! It involves the use of the tongue in oral sex where the tongue flicks back and forth like a butterfly's wings... good for blow jobs, cunnilingus, etc... Reminds me of a similar "how to" book I read when quite young!!!!

Archived