wetnwildbear update

David-SF
This topic is 5100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was very happy to get an email from him today saying that he is ok just really busy.

I share the concern of many here of his absence so I sent him an email and checked in on him.

I could not find the thread that was started earlier but I am very grateful he is doing ok. :)

Guest Wetnwildbear

Very Kind of you

Hi All

It is very kind of you all to be concerned about my well being.

It was especially lovely of David to reach out to me and inquire as to my status.

I am alive and well and still stop in to read the board occassionally and check out the

new reviews.

I have had a number of challenges to deal with including the end of life preperations for

a dear friend of 30 yrs, mourning her loss, a business venture that has consumed my life,

and many hours and dollars - in additon to which I have been overwhelmed at work.

Im sure many of you can identify - But this week has been particularly trying - I keep

looking for locust to attack or frogs to rein from the sky - because that is about the only

thing that has not gone wrong this week.

Sorry to all if I caused any consternation - Thank you for caring enough to ask.

Special Thanks to David for his kind email and sincere concern.

This has really lifted my spirits today.

Talk with all of you soon -

Thank You

WILD

I was very happy to get an email from him today saying that he is ok just really busy.

I share the concern of many here of his absence so I sent him an email and checked in on him.

I could not find the thread that was started earlier but I am very grateful he is doing ok. :)

David. It really is nice of you and Raul to have concerned yourselves this way. Given the nature if the forum. I often wonder if somthing happened to me as a bus can do without warning. Would anyone know. Its really great the way you two check up. I know I appreciate it.

Guest greatness

They are so sweet!

I'm glad that you are doing well wetnwild.. I hope all your future endeavors are success and you find time to enjoy life... :)

It is good to hear that you are fine and are responsibly dealing with the pressing problems in your life. It seems that you are a conscientious individual and have the correct priorities for this moment in time. There will be plenty of opportunities in the future for your wild side to manifest itself. In the meantime do what you need to do and best of luck.

Guest Wetnwildbear

Hey Whipped

It is good to hear that you are fine and are responsibly dealing with the pressing problems in your life. It seems that you are a conscientious individual and have the correct priorities for this moment in time. There will be plenty of opportunities in the future for your wild side to manifest itself. In the meantime do what you need to do and best of luck.

I tried to send you a private Thank You - But the system said you werent a registered user.

Drop me a private message - also had something else to ask you.

Thanks for the support

PM Snafu

Drop me a private message -

I tried to send a PM and got the following message:

Wetnwildbear has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her. If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Wetnwildbear from the recipient list and send the message again.

As for myself, I have been receiving PMs without any problem.

It is because private messages weren't working and for a long time hadn't received any email response that I posted http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?t=74511

But happy that you are okay Wet, though still miss your kinky kontributions to the fetish forum.

I tried to send a PM and got the following message:

Wetnwildbear has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her. If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Wetnwildbear from the recipient list and send the message again.

As for myself, I have been receiving PMs without any problem.

Guest Wetnwildbear

Thank You for the Concern Raul

It is because private messages weren't working and for a long time hadn't received any email response that I posted http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?t=74511

But happy that you are okay Wet, though still miss your kinky kontributions to the fetish forum.

I dont know why my Private Message Arent working - Looks to me as though my setting allow all - Added you and Whipped to my COntact/Friend list and sent you both a PM.

Hope they get thru!

Take Care and it is sweet that you were concerned for me as I stated above - you have no idea how much that means to me these days.

Archived