Dudes Ft. Lauderdale

pocono
This topic is 5115 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This little bar by the beach doesn't get much mention on this forum. For my time and money it is the best "stripper bar" in Ft. Lauderdale. I was there last week and I can tell you the boys are smoking, especially Angel. As hot as the strippers are, the bartender is hotter.

Next time you are in Ft. Lauderdale stop at Dudes!

This little bar by the beach doesn't get much mention on this forum. For my time and money it is the best "stripper bar" in Ft. Lauderdale. Next time you are in Ft. Lauderdale stop at Dudes!

Thanks for the tip. I've never heard of Dudes and vacation in Lauderdale at least once a year. Is it near Sebastian Beach?

It's located right off Oakland Park Blvd. and the A1A.

I agree that the bartender is one HOT HUNK. And a nice guy too. All the bartenders I've met there are nice.

I don't believe I've ever met Angel. But the dancers I have met also seem to be nice guys. The guys at dudes tend be older than you find at Boardwalk and Johnny's and more muscular.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived