Young Italian Tenors

NYTomcat
This topic is 5112 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow... Fantastic

Hey Tomcat,

Thank you for sharing this. Where did you find them? It is almost impossible to believe... they don't even shave yet, and still have such fantastic voices! I can hardly imagine what they will be like at 21 or 25 or 30 if they can continue to develop. Even with the amplification and the tricks that can be used with amplification and coloring, they are incredible. It brought tears to my eyes. I love classical music, opera, etc. so this was a special treat. Maybe there will indeed be another generation of the great "Three Tenors".. Thanks again... you are indeed a man of many talents and cultural interests :)

There's some potential there!

WOW! In a few years these guys might just be able to perform that unique trio for three tenors form Rossini's Armida...coincidentally discussed in another thread... the original three tenor concept from 1817.

Thanks for sharing!

Guest greatness

Wow

It's my favorite song~~ O Solo Mio. I had to sing this song in high school and I believe I was good at it~~ :)

Archived