wish me luck.....

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 5125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Why does it seem like the deck is stacked against me..????

Tomorrow morning I leave for vacation in Montreal.. It has been discussed in another thread of how "sad" the scene is in that city.. Now, guess which airline I am going on....

Delta.. I am using the last of my old NWA miles for the trip and I was able to get the flight I wanted for just 25K miles.. I just checked in for the flight, and I paid the $23 for my (going to be-) checked bag..I guess time will tell as to the flight itself..

The good news is that there is a small group of 5 or so posters who are going to be in town for the weekend.. Stockbar is having their "fire anniversary" party, so even if "the scene" isnt what it once was, at least there will be some friendly "adult" company and at least Saturday night should be festive at Stock..

I will post my findings as they develop.

gee, doesn't sound so bad to me...not quite understanding what you need luck for and why the deck is stacked against you??!!!!....

I'm sure you'll have fun....great time of year to be up there...now turn that frown upside down!

Guest Merlin

Travel is much easier and a little cheaper if you pack light and carry on. But to each his own. "Our lives are frittered away in detail. Simplify, Simplify" --Thoreau

Guest princeleo

Totem

Lurker,

If you have any money left over from the boys, I strongly suggest going to the new Cirque du Soleil show, Totem. It opened April 22 and is fantastic. I saw it twice while up there a couple of weeks ago. It is in a tent in Old Port and was well worth the walk in the snow! to get there. Lots of hot shirtless acrobats and an amazing Hopi hoop dancer from Arizona, Nakotah Larance. Hope you have a great time.

Archived