Fort Lauderdale Trip

dfw2sfo
This topic is 5137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Spent last night in Fort Lauderdale and had a good time however...

I didn't consult this board before venturing out and went to Johnny's first. I'm not into twinks so after an $8 valet, $5 cover (or so) and I think a $9 drink I left after half a drink. Johnny's is THE place if you are into twinks.

Went to Boardwalk next where I had been before. I had a nice time with a guy named Eduardo who is a VERY TALL guy from Brazil. He was great but that was closer to the end of the night. There was also a guy who I had seen before at Swinging Richard's in Atlanta but can't remember his name.

My big complaint about was just how aggressive the dancers were. Maybe I just need to be assertive and say, "No thank you" from the beginning. I don't mind giving a few dollars to a guy I'm either mildly or not interested in but it seems that makes all of them come up to you. I wanted to have one of those red/green cards from a Brazilian steakhouse to say yes - more please or no - I'm fine.

The other piece was just being aggressive about trying to give lapdances. A few tried to take my hand and say, "Come with me." I just said I wasn't interested and they continued to try to get me back there. Another one insisted on giving me his number when I said I was fine.

In the end, I do think I just need to be more assertive. The result was that I went through $250 which would have gone further if I only tipped the guys in which I was interested.

Pretty much the same as my experience there in January. Very aggressive and one guy clearly didn't understand no means no! Then there was one super hot one that I probably would have ask to come "home" with me but he seem to like his blackberry more than the audience so he never got a dime out of me :-) I also find the definition of a song very variable, and sometimes three seconds! I find Montreal bars much more relaxed, and the eye contact method works well, and the backroom much more private than this.

Archived