Sao Paulo, where is the best place to stay that is close to Lagoa Sauna

tealady
This topic is 5125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There really isn't much that's very close to Lagoa. Your best bet is to look for hotels in the Avenida Paulista area. You can take the Metro on Av. Paulista to Lagoa (you have to change trains to do that, but it's simple). During non-rush hours it should only take about 10 - 15 minutes to get to the Santa Cruz Metro station near Lagoa.

There really isn't much that's very close to Lagoa. Your best bet is to look for hotels in the Avenida Paulista area. You can take the Metro on Av. Paulista to Lagoa (you have to change trains to do that, but it's simple). During non-rush hours it should only take about 10 - 15 minutes to get to the Santa Cruz Metro station near Lagoa.

There are also the innumerable taxis that are available. When I went there from my apartment near Av paulista-- I always took taxis. Subways or metros and I do not get along too well in cities where English is not the prime language, but again, I had difficulty handling these in NYC in 1988. When I was there in 2007, I took buses and taxis and waliked.

Archived