Balls on a string

jj69action
This topic is 5124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys,

I was with a FB the other day and he wanted to put some balls that were attached to each other up my arse. Well it wasn't that they were so BIG but HARD and un-giving. I don't know there is something about toys that are HARD rubber or plastic that makes it tough for me to take. I could only get one of the balls in and boy did it HURT! Any suggestions that might help to take a couple more? Thanks jj

Ahh...balls on a string...one of my favorites.

Rubber, porcelain, steel...you name it, I got it.

The secret to getting them in is getting the dude to WANT them inside him.

Just like fucking, it takes lot of prep-work. Even a little more so because

it's not YOU he's taking...it's an object. They are not something you can just

shove up a dude's ass. In addition, most are round and not pointed like a

cock, so you got that working against you as well. They don't look all that

big, but they are tricky to get in.

First he's got to be opened up. Quite a bit. Again, they are round and hard.

He's got to be really ready for them. I don't even think about bringing them out

unless I've been working on his ass for a good hour or so. Tongue, fingers,

cock, dildos...you get the idea. Once he starts to relax a little and opens

his hole willingly...I know we're in business.

Still it takes time, patience, a lot of lube, and practice. Ever tried to handle

steel ball bearings covered in lube?...it's not easy. One secret is to place them

in warm water for 10-15 min first. The rubbers ones will be a little softer and a

little easier to take. The steel ones will warm up so they're not as cold. Freezing

cold steel against your asshole may SOUND hot, but it's sure to make that little

doughnut slam shut tight.

Heat, lube, patience, and gentle pressure...are all your friends.

Most importantly...relax and have fun with it! Feel free to take breaks

and try again later. Remember, it's not a competition, it's play time!

Guest Spanky
Ahh...balls on a string...one of my favorites.

Most importantly...relax and have fun with it! Feel free to take breaks

and try again later. Remember, it's not a competition, it's play time!

Right on. In addition to taking breaks if you need it, don't feel like you have to take ALL of the balls. Some guys just are not built to take a lot in their butt and you have to recognize when enough is enough.

Also, FWIW, I find that when the balls are on an actual string, the string can be a little abrasive. I find that the balls connected with a rubber tube are a lot more comfy.

So use these:

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D770.html

instead of these:

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D270.html

But that's just a personal preference. And another personal preference, based on the pics, is to be certain that the bottom's butt is nice and red prior to insertion.

Also, my advice - while you might see videos with guys putting all kinds of things in their butts (billiard balls being a great example), I'd never put anything thing in that doesn't have a base or handle, otherwise you might lose something up there and need a trip to the ER to fish them out!

Those Balls come in a few sizes....

Thanks Spanky for the web links.

In looking at those balls, I think we need to mention that, if beginning with something like this, go with a smaller diameter. One of the ones I saw was as big as a billiard ball. I would not want to start with That up my tukas! :eek:

I can assume that the general thrill from these anal beads, other than pushing them in is too briskly pull them out by the string to create a wilder sensation? Just a guess. Again I need the "Oh My God" emoticon :eek:

Sounds great!

Guest Wetnwildbear

Try These

Hey guys,

I was with a FB the other day and he wanted to put some balls that were attached to each other up my arse. Well it wasn't that they were so BIG but HARD and un-giving. I don't know there is something about toys that are HARD rubber or plastic that makes it tough for me to take. I could only get one of the balls in and boy did it HURT! Any suggestions that might help to take a couple more? Thanks jj

Easier Insertion - they are more cone-shaped

http://www.extremerestraints.com/beads-and-balls_2/the-links-anal-beads_2498.html

I can assume that the general thrill from these anal beads,

other than pushing them in is too briskly pull them out by the string

to create a wilder sensation? Just a guess....

Ummm...be careful big fella. Just remember you're not trying to start a

lawnmower here...you're pulling something out of a dude's ass...that

wasn't all that easy to get in his ass in the first place. "Yanking" them

out can lead to tearing the skin around the anus, breaking the string,

or both.

As a general rule, I pull them out...with the same speed that they went in.

.....S-L-O-W-L-Y.

The comments on the abrasive nature of the "rope" in between the balls is right on.

It is often the most difficult part of getting the balls in without hurting the dude.

Like most sexual advanced play, it takes practice with a experienced and patient

partner...before you get good at it.

Play safe, have fun, and remember....he's a human...not a lawnmower.

The balls-on-a-string technique I have seen used also by female hookers in Thailand. The balls tend to be quite small (the size of a finger tip). With each copulating fuck move, the hooker pushes one of the balls in the man's hole. When he's just about to climax, she pulls them all out in one decisive movement (without 'yanking' them out at full speed, as nycman correctly observed). It tends to heighten the orgasm, which is the main point.

I am sorry to be so graphic. Just sketching the Asian origins of this ancient technique ;)

OOOOPS by any other name...

Ummm...be careful big fella. Just remember you're not trying to start a

lawnmower here...you're pulling something out of a dude's ass...that

wasn't all that easy to get in his ass in the first place. "Yanking" them

out can lead to tearing the skin around the anus, breaking the string,

or both.

Thanks nycman. You can tell I'm a newbie. I just thought that they were all attached and in a row to give an added thrill when removing. Never occurred to me that it could cause some damage. Kinda makes it dangerous if I were partnered up with someone who didn't know the "ropes" so to speak. Warning well taken. :o:o:o

a note about health and safety...

most toys that are shared can be safely shared if you are sure they have been cleaned well. even so, a condom on a shared toy is often desired (for example, i will not take a shared toy up my ass without a condom.)

however, putting a condom on balls that are on a string is difficult. one can do it on the plastic balls that have "plastic" as the string part, too - as it remains more straight, in general. but if you are playing with the balls that are really on rope-type string, i might suggest you use your own toy. i mean, something that goes up YOUR butt, and your butt only. see, the string - unlike other materials used for toys - can not ever be properly disinfected. and because a condom won't stay on it, you haven't any barrier. hence it is easy to pass what one person had on their ass to another. sharing this toy can put one at formidable risk for stds such as hiv, hep c, or anal warts.

sorry to be the party pooper here, but one never knows who is reading this forum, what their own knowledge base is, and what they plan to do with all these great ideas discussed.

Archived