Today's report on Dr. Eric in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 5159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks...

Hey Bethoven,

Thanks for the comments on Dr. Eric and also for the other comments. I was especially interested in your comments about RJ motivated. He is in DC quite often, but I have always wondered if it was as good as he says. I can't wait for him to get back here and book an appointment with him. Thanks again. :D

Guest Tristano

Thanks for the info. I need much more of an sensual touch from a masseur than what you described. If the brushing against the genitals and perineum is perfunctory or almost accidental, it really doesn't do anything for me. I can see how it might be stimulating, but I would (and have) found that very frustrating. I also would prefer the masseur NOT to ask me if I want an optional release (or to state that release is optional, like lettuce on a hamburger or something...) this is too business-like for me. If the massage is sensual or erotic enough, then by the time we are at the end I will be standing at full attention and ready for what comes next, and I love the masseur to just "go for it"!

In addition, the Lomi-Lomi sounds to me like an acne breakout waiting to happen. Any time I have ever had an oily massage, I have had acne several days later. Even scrubbing in the shower right after doesn't seem to get all the oil out.

Beethoven, many thanks for your excellent review of Dr.Eric-who I will now not be booking thanks to your review> I like a really good massage first and foremost, but the erotic and sensual part is important to me, and I would find it slightly off-putting to be asked if I wanted "optional" release> That for me is the point of calling it en "erotic" massage , rather than sensual. I also like to feel that the masseur enjoys being touched, rather than just puts up with it> So far, I have found no-one better than Chris in NYC, UWS, who is sheer perfection regarding good deep tissue and lots of erotic fun

Archived