411 on Johnny (NYC)

Diverdan
This topic is 5149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Johnny (NYC from Massuer finder) will be in DC next week. Any experience with him? His reviews are uniformly good

I didn't have a good experience with him. Very ADHD-like, talkative, kept changing the time of the session then when I got there, he was flustered and said he had left me a VM changing the time. Kept talking about his girlfriend. He's put on quite a few pounds since his pics, too.

Johnny In NYC

I agree with Looking Around. I had answered a similar query about Johnny several months ago, and I expressed the exact same "diagnosis:" ADHD. This guy doesn't give a very good massage, and he was also a bit strange. I'd stay away. I don't post unfavorable reviews, otherwise you wouldn't say they all seem favorable -- if my unfavorable review would be posted at all, but that's another matter, which has been discussed at length here.

BTW, there were some 411s yesterday about Peter and Eric Diamond in NYC. I've received several massages from both, and both are highly recommended. These guys know what they're doing! And sexy, too!

Guest Ken123

I hired him approximately2 years ago. Everything said about him above is true. He was very hyper and I suspected that he was on something. Not a good experience. His "massage" skills were sorely lacking. Stay away.

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/black%20shirt%20hands.jpg

So this pic is 10+ years old.

Warning warning Diverdan!

As with all reviews (which can read like ad copy), or posted pictures (ancient or photoshopped), be skeptical...

Guest OCBeachbody

Okay I admit to this, but I did use my private photo credits on him.

Supposedly those pictures in there were from '09 when I e-mailed long ago.

He does have that Fantastic Sam's look and I originally contacted him because I was .... omg that that guy from "Fantastic Sam's (Ad models)" .

I know our schedules conflicted..... so no meet in person. However if you want to read his reviews... http://www.massagem4m.com/JohnnyMassageNYC

I know sometimes guys from the site don't update there pictures...and if I notice one, I always sometime ask for an updated picture. Sometimes they get mad or insulted, but if they do just move on to te next available masseur.

Archived