Montreal Strip Clubs (the Taboo report)

marc anthony
This topic is 7996 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Montreal strip clubs have been covered extensively on this site, and everything written about them is true. I am concluding my week's stay here and have fallen in love with the place as well.

Visited every club... and they are all great. However, most reports on this site up to now always neglect Taboo (because the writers say they never got there), but it was clearly my favorite. I will be subnitting a review, but here are the basic reasons I liked it the most.

1) Large selection of twink dancers (and I am partial to those). There is every possible type of twink... from the skater boy look, to the jock college fratboy look, to the true soft cuddly twink look. All have beautiful faces, wide range of ethnicities.

2) Bargain prices. The private dances at Taboo are $6, compared to $10 at other places. And the boys make no effort to cheat you on the number of songs. You can hang out in the back room with your pick of the litter for 30 minutes (6 songs) for $36 to whatever Canadian dollars depending on your inclination to tip!

3) The atmosphere is very casual and non-aggressive. The boys don't pressure anyone into dancing with them. They hang out, they say hello, they chat... if you don't offer a private, they smile, kiss you on the cheek and move on. You can sit there all night just watching the show and you will get no grief from the boys.

4) Many of the dancers are gay. Although some are straight, it is not the overwhelming majority as in the other clubs. So the right boys are VERY affectionate in privates. And almost all of them will kiss passionately while in the back room.

5) Many of the boys do privates back at your hotel room. Again, no pressure, but you can get them from many dancers. Most that do privates will do full service privates.

6) James works there. My favorite of the week!!!! Husband material. Beautiful inside and out! And you know he has to be good to ranked above Pierre-Luc, Frankie, Antoine, Ben, Maxim, Anthony, Guillaime, Simon, Criss, Nick, Matt.... whew, I can't even remember them all!

There are some things about the club that I didn't like, but they were minor, really, and I will cover them in my review.

Did a private with Yannick (Taboo) tonight (my last night). It had to be the hottest thing I have done in a long time (and this from a guy who has been truly over-sexed). I am still recovering. How can anyone be so beautiful, so sexy, with the face of an angel, and be mine for that price??? (But James, someone's very lucky husband, is still my all-time favorite)

Book my next trip!

Marc,

I like Taboo too. But, when I was there a couple of years ago, management was pretty aggressive about policing the backroom. The boys were willing, but would immediately quit whatever they were doing when a manager poked his head through the door.

Is this still a problem?

Guest CampusMike

As someone who frequents Montreal a few times a year, I will have to agree with you. Taboo is the best! Its laid back atmosphere is great and the boys are so sexy. I have never met a cute boy there who wasn't interested in a private after hours. If twinks are your game, Taboo is your place. :)

Losgatan: There were 2 different back room "dragons" while I was there (depending on the night). The weekday one was pretty casual and laid back and never really stopped anyone. The weekend one was much more aggressive... and he would occasionally scold dancers which would spoil the mood (even if it wasn't your dancer). I discuss this a bit in my report.

To their defense (although I liked the weekday guy a LOT better), the dancers told me that police do come in sometimes, and if there is inappropriate touching going on, they will shut the place down for a few days. Also, they said that sometimes customers don't respect the dancer's gentle hints that the touching is becoming disrespectful, and so they appreciate the occasional supervision. One dancer told me, "The guys at Campus can take care of themselves. Here at Taboo, we need some help sometimes."

I can't say I totally blame them.

I doubt it. Not the Gaiety type. This one is a beautiful French Cannadian boy (maybe 20 yo) with spikey brown hair, gorgeous blue sad eyes, the softest naturally hairless skin you can find, an 8" dick, 6' tall, and maybe 140 lbs. A speechless bottom!

The last time I was in Montreal (January) I found the boys at Taboo to be the least approachable.

They were sitting and chatting with each other or clustering around a sugar daddy type.

This isn't sounding like the Taboo described here.

Dick

Guest CampusMike

CT, you are right in some areas. They do cluster together and sometimes aren't that friendly to someone they don't know. Get to know one of them and take him to your hotel one night. Go back the next night and I bet he will introduce you around. My bf and I go often to the club and all the boys are very friendly and approachable. I have never had any problem finding someone.

Making Friends in the Canadian Clubs

I have only made one trip each to Montreal and Toronto -- but I had such a fabulous time at both places that I felt it might be helpful to share some fairly obvious "secrets."

1. Arrange private dances with several guys early in the evening (or beginning of a new shift). Tip very generously. The word will spread quickly and everyone will start paying attention to you.

2. If possible, go back 2 or 3 nights in succession. You will quickly be welcomed as a "regular."

3. Go for broke. Didn't learn this trick until I hit Remington's, a year after the Montreal trip. Instead of paying by the dance, offer a specific amount for a specific act and expect to negotiate a bit. I had no trouble getting guys to go "all the way" with this approach. It's easier at Remington's because of the semi-private lap-dance rooms.

>The last time I was in Montreal (January) I found the boys

>at Taboo to be the least approachable.

>

>They were sitting and chatting with each other or clustering

>around a sugar daddy type.

>

>This isn't sounding like the Taboo described here.

>

>Dick

Dick: I agree with Campus Mike's reply. On the first night I was there, none of the boys approached me. I actually liked that... as I don't care to be aggressively pursued while I am "casing the joint." After I found a boy that I like, I approached him, and he gladly went into the back with me. I tipped him well, and did another that I also tipped well.

By the time I had returned the next night, all the boys greeted me, and said hello (although none was intrusive which they can sometimes be at the other clubs). By the end, I was probably one of those "sugar daddy types" they were all clustering around. In fact, on the last day of my trip, I had James as my date (he wasn't working but just wanted to go out with me to the club for fun and for no compensation), and we had his bf Matt, Yannick, Pierre-Luc, and Frankie all sitting at my table having a blast.

Don't get me wrong... I know that they are all after business and a generous tip... but they do it so gracefully and so naturally that for a while at least, you can believe that you are the 20 yo hot stud attracting all the attention! :7

Marc, did you stop at Nirvana? What's with that. Plus, do the Taboo guys do hotel privates the same night -- or, is it like the guys at Stock, who say that can't leave until 2am (too late) and try to set something up the next day. Thanks for this info.

>Marc, did you stop at Nirvana? What's with that. Plus, do

>the Taboo guys do hotel privates the same night -- or, is it

>like the guys at Stock, who say that can't leave until 2am

>(too late) and try to set something up the next day. Thanks

>for this info.

I actually was on a "date" with James from Taboo (we actually became friends and hung out without compensation during his off-nights... yes, I know I did nice things for him and he knew I would do nice things for him... but he was GREAT date, and I digress) and he took to me to Nirvana. It was a Saturday night, but it still wasn't very crowded... but certainly not empty.

The stage there is in the center of the bar, and that is good for customers who are just there to watch. Lots of different angles. The boys were like daytime Stock boys... not as twinky as Taboo, but more on the lean, young, defined side and not as muscular as the night Campus or STock. The cutest one was flying higher than a kite, and came up to us talking nonsense. I felt bad for him... so beautiful and so screwed up.

One customer had a birthday, and a two dancers dressed as cops took him up to the stage, handcuffed him to a chair, and lap danced around him for a number. That was pretty funny.

Overall it was not bad. They have the HOTTEST servers. I was looking at the kid serving us drinks more than the dancers. But James and I spent about an hour there and then headed back to Taboo.

There, in answer to your second question, the dancers can do same night privates, but not until after their shift ends, which ranges from 2 AM to 3 AM. They are all not shy about giving you their phone numbers, though, to set things up for their days off. I did one private on a next day, and 2 very late (or early in the morning) after the dancer's shift. This is the best, in my opinion, because you get very horny with a variety of cute boys dancing in your lap all night... and then you have your favorite one of the evening back with you in your hotel room to do something about it!

Thank you so much for providing this valuable service. I always hate it when people review all the other clubs but then leave out Taboo because the guys are "too young" or whatever.

I have been to Toronto a million times but have never gotten to Montreal. After reading your review I am just about ready to book my flight.

Thanks!

>I have been to Toronto a million times but have never gotten

>to Montreal. After reading your review I am just about ready

>to book my flight

I too use to travel to Toronto. But, after my first visit to Montreal 2 years ago, I was hooked. The guys I have met in Montreal have been more versatile than my experiences at Remington's. It was actually a dancer I met at Remington's, that was visiting from Montreal, that suggested I would like Montreal better. Also,Prices for hotels, food , etc seem to be more reasonable in Montreal than Toronto.

I have had several dancers at Campus leave with me for a Hotel visit during their shift. They just have to pay the DJ to leave for a while.

This has allowed me to due a couple of Hotel trips each evening/night.

I usually need a few days of rest once I return home!

I submitted a review of the club about 3 days ago, so it should be published soon.

My favorite boy was James. No doubt. Beatiful face, nice body, great personality.

My best private was with Yannick. Gorgeous, perfectly smooth bottom boy. Very sexy in bed.

Enjoyed lap dances with Frankie (Francis), Antoine, Anthony, Pierre-Luc, Maxim, and Nick. Actually all were great, but those were some of my favorites.

To tell you the truth, I fell for James so bad I spent lots of time with him!

RE: (the James of Taboo report)

Yes... I did a private with James. And much more. Hung out with him as well on his off days. He does not do anal, however. But believe me, it didn't matter.

Also did a private with Pierre-Luc who was also an enthusiastic bottom, like Yannick.

I know some of the other boys wanted to do privates as well, as they kept giving my their phone numbers and email addresses, but there were only so many days I was there. And I am not 20 anymore!! LOL

Archived