gay Cambodia

TerryP
This topic is 5169 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very interesting article. I've been to Linga and it is quite small. The other spots are new and I had not heard of them. It does appear to be gay-on-the-move in Siem Reap. First time I went five years ago there was nothing openly gay.

I went there two years ago, and Linga was dead, and the only gay activity I came across was when the waiter at the restaurant offered to fix me up with his hustler friend...and that only after eating there 3 times.

Well, Lucky, it was dead when I was there in June last year. The writer of the article must have gone to another Linga or at the right time. Neither my friends or I were offered anyone by the waiter but here was a nellie little waif trying to peddle his wares.

I went there two years ago, and Linga was dead, and the only gay activity I came across was when the waiter at the restaurant offered to fix me up with his hustler friend...and that only after eating there 3 times.

Apparently the food was good, even if the "service" was non-existent. :)

Best regards,

KMEM

Archived