A funny little gym moment

foxy
This topic is 7991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This morning I was doing my crunches at the gym next to this very attractive, very fit woman doing hers. Along came this very attractive guy. I looked up at him and he looked down at her. She, sensing him looking down at her, turned her head and looked over at me seeing me looking at him. He, seeing her head turn in my direction, looked at me. Me, a little embarrassed, turned and looked at her who was now looking at him. We all looked away. This all took about one second. I laughed. Life can be so much fun!

Guest Charon

Walking down the streets of Dublin with my wife, we approached a stunning young sailor who I could not help staring at. He didn't notice because he was mezmerized by my wife's rather large breasts.

She was oblivious to all of this.

After he passed, I demanded that she give me her breasts, because she clearly didn't know what to do with them! We both got quite the chuckle out of it.

Archived