Leo Walker -Travels

NYTomcat
This topic is 5192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok so I have been missing one of my favorite posters. I think most of you remember Mr. Walker. so after some digging. I managed to track down our elusive self proclaimed nomad who is busy touring the continent. As we know Leo is the the king of the BFE (as much as I hate that term) No doubt the quintessenial romancer has been touring Europe seducing heads of state. But I am told by the King himself he is soon returning to the U.S. In the interim he sent me some updates and promised he will be back to the forum soon. I gather he gets to check in with us every so often so I figured some of the others here might like to say a hello to our traveling friend.

Here is his little hello picture for us. Its Leo at the louvre.

http://leowalker.com/leowalker_louvre.jpg

I miss Leo.. He is such a pleasant poster. :)

well he's headed back in a few weeks so... he wanted me to check in with everyone and say hello. We spoke on the phone for awhile and yes we are gonna set up to meet in April. after months of getting to know him its kind of exciting. what a romantic.

Guest greatness

wow

that's exciting! You are so lucky.. NYTomcat.. and Leo is lucky to see such a hot guy like you too~~

well he's headed back in a few weeks so... he wanted me to check in with everyone and say hello. We spoke on the phone for awhile and yes we are gonna set up to meet in April. after months of getting to know him its kind of exciting. what a romantic.

God I hope Leo has a "punk" side to him.

Some of his pics remind me of those acid washed jean and suspender wearing hotties from Berlin.

It's a look he could really rock.

Oh I think I've seen that side too. Especially when he wrote from Mardi gras. Lol

Archived