Chicago...My kind of town!

ShaunRoss
This topic is 5196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Chicago, Chicago, Chicago!

What am I going to do with you? :)

My week here in the Windy City is almost over.

WOW!

I had no previous knowledge of Chicago and I have been amazingly surprised.

The buildings downtown are beautiful and rich in history.

I had my 5th steak today and I never eat that much meat in a week...well...LOL! Joking!!

Seriously...the steaks are phenomenal here.

The city is run extremely well and I love how it is layed out. I plan on returning here in the summer so I can go for runs and explore the city in more depth.

Now..a HUGE thank you to the absolutely wonderful people that I met here. A big city filled with Midwestern values makes for a fantastic combination.

In my week here I have had the opportunity to meet a few gentleman that are amazing. Thank you guys for being so wonderful.

CHICAGO!

My kind of town for sure! :)

HUGS

~Shaun

Guest greatness

I love Chicago

Great food food food... :)

Its seems many of the men I find sexiest hail or make there home In CHI, You all know who you are. I think its definately " My kinda town" well for not being NY and all

Go to REI. Buy some thermal tights, a good warm jacket, and some Gore-Tex running shoes and run along Lake Michigan! Its fun and exhilarating. (I'm not kidding...people do it all the time.)

Thank you for the suggestion rvwnsd, and yes I do run in cold weather! It makes for a very interesting run. I have had awesome winter trail runs in the Rocky's.....however.....running in the sun helps keep my tan line which has become somewhat of a personal trademark :)

The Field Museum of Natural History and the Shedd aquarium are across the street from each other. Both world class if you like that kind of thing.

The Art Institute of Chicago is also quite stunning. Aside from the Impressionist collection and the new Modern Wing, the Asian collection is worth a visit. Also, if you have a chance, have a cocktail in the lounge of the John Hancock Center at night. Beautiful city views from 95 stories up.

Guest TBinCHI
Also, if you have a chance, have a cocktail in the lounge of the John Hancock Center at night. Beautiful city views from 95 stories up.

Or, as we affectionately call it, the "top of the cock." Makes having a drink there just a bit more interesting!

Guest greatness

oh my

I didn't know that. Let's have a drink when I'm there. :)

Or, as we affectionately call it, the "top of the cock." Makes having a drink there just a bit more interesting!

Archived