Peru

ncc1701d
This topic is 5218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In 2007 when I went to Peru (Lima and beyond), I went to a sauna with my guide whom I'd managed to obtain through his ad on Craigslist at the time. The place was similar to ours; you pay, disrobe, put on a towel, and meander around for your desired quests. (I don't remember its name at this time.)

The place had a number of men, but all seemed subdued. I played the eye game with a cutie for about half an hour but was too shy to walk over to him in fear that he only spoke Espanol.

When I got up to see what was happening in the small area with rooms, he continued to sit in the area where we'd played the eye game. I returned and began my eye conquest via his direction: he seemingly had lost interest after I had moved! I was devastated, remained a bit longer, and left with my guide for a true Peruvian dinner at a very good restaurant. The cute guy dressed and left almost at the same time as we. If only I'd had the "balls" to be adventurous and less shy!

The sauna only had about three boys for rent, so to speak. I was and was not interested in hooking up with them, and in looking back, I should have had my guide do the verbal exchange if the guy didn't know the only language that I speak!

Archived