411 Brenden Cage

Gar1eth
This topic is 5235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While I've not hired Brenden, I've worked with Dave's agency and have to say he's great and so are his guys. Brenden is on my list to hire in the near future as soon as I can get to Philly or he gets to DC.

I agree Dave always tries to be very helpful and has some great looking guys, and while that may be helpful as to what Brenden is probably like personality-wise--it doesn't help at all with the concern over his barebacking activities.

Gman

Also is anyone concerned about his bareback scenes on Jake Cruise?

I agree Dave always tries to be very helpful and has some great looking guys, and while that may be helpful as to what Brenden is probably like personality-wise--it doesn't help at all with the concern over his barebacking activities.

Well, it appears that it concerns you that should be the only opinion that matters with respect to this issue.

Well, it appears that it concerns you that should be the only opinion that matters with respect to this issue.

I am not quite sure I understand this--or maybe if I do understand it whether I agree with it or not or maybe I do agree with it ( if you meant that as long as it bothers me, that's all that should matter)--however I will defend to the death your right to say it :).

But in addition to whether it bothers me or not, I wanted to hear some other peoples' thoughts and opinions on it.

Gman

Archived