Organizing Sent Messsages Into Folders

Mark Gordon
This topic is 5193 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess this is a technical site suggestion really. I finally got around to organizing all of the private messages in my inbox into folders today. Then when I tried to do the same with the private messages in my sent box, I found that it seems to be impossible to do so. I think it would be quite helpful if members could sort both their sent and received messages into the same folders, just as you can with webmail. Cheers.

Yeah, like I said it would be nice.

I actually did go looking at the available settings before replying to make sure we didn't have something turned off accidentally. We have the stuff in the inbox pretty much all the way "on". In fact, that's how the recent inbox spammers got in.

No telling what may come down the pike, though!

• 4 weeks later...

Nevermind...Duh

I see. I did not go down to thebottom of the inbox to see the move feature. :rolleyes:

I am trying to figure out how to organize my inbox into folders...I have created a couple of folders but can't figure out how to move my mail into them. Any assisance is much appreciated.

Archived