Appreciating Rick Munroe's Humor

jimmer
This topic is 7980 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think that anyone who attempts to lighten the mood here, responds thoughtfully (if a trifle obtusely), initiates chat about the best position for oral sex, offers advice about rimming (him), and generally provides an atmosphere which encourages sharing should be applauded.

This dude has a great sense of humor. Are there others who believe that Rick Munroe deserves an accolade?

(No, I have I neither met nor reviewed RM ... yet. But I DO appreciate his style and wit.)

Jimmer

Guest JON1265

>This dude has a great sense of humor. Are there others who

>believe that Rick Munroe deserves an accolade?

Not really, no.

Guest JON1265

>>This dude has a great sense of humor. Are there others who

>>believe that Rick Munroe deserves an accolade?

>

>

>Not really, no.

Ooopss...forgot my smiley face...:)

>responds thoughtfully (if a trifle obtusely)

You know, I was all set to take offense to that, but I did have to look up "obtusely" so you might just have a point. :7

>Are there others who

Gee, did you have to ask when everyone's away for the 4th so it looks like no one cares? :p Seriously, thanks for the support and thank you to all the guys who have sent me emails & private messages. I'm really glad that we haven't all abandoned the site. I honestly did not start this to get praise (and I don't really care who does or doesn't believe that)...I just wanted us to once again have a fun place to visit & post.

As for the few who knock what we're trying to do, I have a great quote. I can't remember it exactly, but it appeared in the liner notes of a Diana Ross album (I know; she's really known for her keen intellect more than for her hair, right?). She thanked everyone in her life, even those who had appeared to obstruct her, because everything in life, good & bad, adds up to our total life experience (or something like that). That, and Cher's "This is your life, not a dress rehearsal" are diva words to live by.

>This dude has a great sense of humor. Are there others who

Yeah, I do--but I already said so in another thread, but what the hell, Rick promised to teach me the finer nuances of rimming (him) if I said nice things }>

Flower :*

Guest Joey Ciccone

>This dude has a great sense of humor. Are there others who believe that Rick Munroe deserves an accolade?<

Yes. Let's make him king of Hooboyland. Or Rick, would you rather be the queen?

>What better day than the 4th of July to salute the Munroe

>Monument.

>I kneel at the foot of perfection.

Aww...thanks, Houston. BTW, did you know that kissing the Monument brings you good luck for the rest of the year? (or, at the very least, it puts a smile on your lips and a moan emitting from mine) :p

In order to kiss the monument do I have to stand on my head like I did at that damn Blarney Stone? I think the blood is still stuck somewhere in my hair follicles.

This is not a complaint just a question. Otherwise name the time and place. My lips are wet and ready and my tongue is just about to bust out all over.

>

>Gee, did you have to ask when everyone's away for the 4th so

>it looks like no one cares? :p

You're right, Rick. If the rate of response doesn't pick up, I'll ask again on Christmas Eve. :7

Jimmer

Archived