New York Bondage Club - Another Update

whipped guy
This topic is 5249 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone visited the NYBC recently? The last thread in this forum from quite a few months ago seemed to indicate that things were in the summer doldrums.

I did visit back in November when I found myself in town on a Sunday evening with not much to do after a working guy had to cancel out at the last minute. While I did admittedly arrive a bit late, I did notice that there seemed to be a dearth of anything interesting going on, just a bunch of guys milling around. I consequently spoke to Phen about doing a flogging scene and he jumped at the opportunity. I had seen him in action previously so I knew he was quite talented, and being on the receiving end only vindicated that fact for me. Shoot! The guy really knows how to wield a flogger and can do so in a manner that provides the maximum amount of pain with a minimal amount of bruising. He actually had a different flogger for each part of the body… and he did a quite number on my pecs that provided a very happy ending to the scene. However, not much seemed to be happening after that, but at least I left with a wide smile on my face.

At any rate, has anyone else been there with any recent experiences to report? I am thinking of visiting again sometime in the New Year. I always enjoy watching a hot scene, but something tells me that one has to orchestrate their own fun... Now with a flogging scene it can be a risky proposition not knowing if the other party is sufficiently skilled. However, with Phen in control that is definitely not an issue. Still as I said I enjoy watching as well and at least on that particular evening not much else was happening... at least not during the time frame that I attended. Incidentally, co-owner Bryan was not in attendance. Could that have affected the atmosphere in any way? I really doubt that would be the case... but still?

Nybc

Last time I was there was a few months ago. It was a relatively busy night there, more than one scene was happening simultaneously. The chemistry has to be right. Also, at certain times of year more young guys are likely to wander in, and that sets all the older tops on fire to tie up the cute young things. Hard to predict, but college kids in NY may be more likely to turn up at NYBC earlier in the semester. Now is study and exam time and people are busy.

It's always fun at the NY bondage club but unfortunately on my last couple NYC visits didn't have the time to visit. Yes Phen (and Bryan also) are skilled and fun at what they do. Every time I look at the website and see the picture of me tied up I have happy thoughts about them. I'm gonna try and make a visit in the upcoming weeks.

Speaking of visits to bondage clubs I should probably start a thread talking about some visits to the Chicago Hellfire Club.

Has anyone visited the NYBC recently? The last thread in this forum from quite a few months ago seemed to indicate that things were in the summer doldrums.

I did visit back in November when I found myself in town on a Sunday evening with not much to do after a working guy had to cancel out at the last minute. While I did admittedly arrive a bit late, I did notice that there seemed to be a dearth of anything interesting going on, just a bunch of guys milling around. I consequently spoke to Phen about doing a flogging scene and he jumped at the opportunity. I had seen him in action previously so I knew he was quite talented, and being on the receiving end only vindicated that fact for me. Shoot! The guy really knows how to wield a flogger and can do so in a manner that provides the maximum amount of pain with a minimal amount of bruising. He actually had a different flogger for each part of the body… and he did a quite number on my pecs that provided a very happy ending to the scene. However, not much seemed to be happening after that, but at least I left with a wide smile on my face.

At any rate, has anyone else been there with any recent experiences to report? I am thinking of visiting again sometime in the New Year. I always enjoy watching a hot scene, but something tells me that one has to orchestrate their own fun... Now with a flogging scene it can be a risky proposition not knowing if the other party is sufficiently skilled. However, with Phen in control that is definitely not an issue. Still as I said I enjoy watching as well and at least on that particular evening not much else was happening... at least not during the time frame that I attended. Incidentally, co-owner Bryan was not in attendance. Could that have affected the atmosphere in any way? I really doubt that would be the case... but still?

Archived