Gay Travel Brazil

Lucky
This topic is 5253 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It has been some time since the Gay Travel Brazil site has been mentioned here. I suggest taking a look at their forums and trying to contribute. You get to see a lot of pix of hot guys, for one. I just watched an exciting video of a very cute stripper. You can learn more about Brazil and share ideas with others who have been there. Not to mention the help you can get to book your trip.

So take a look...now! :)

www.gaytravelbrazil.com

(And don't miss this thread: Gay Travel Brazil » The Beach » General Discussion » Ipanema beach boy)

Registration required, but it's easy to do.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who is thinking about a trip to Rio, Gaytravelbrazil is a MUST. Not only is the website a very useful source for info and tips, they (drey) will also help with any travel arrangements and needs for the trip. And, much like this board, theirs has some great comraderie and hopefully you can meet up with some fellow posters to make your trip more enjoyable.. I give it two snaps up in a "Z" formation..

For anyone who is thinking about a trip to Rio, Gaytravelbrazil is a MUST. Not only is the website a very useful source for info and tips, they (drey) will also help with any travel arrangements and needs for the trip. And, much like this board, theirs has some great comraderie and hopefully you can meet up with some fellow posters to make your trip more enjoyable.. I give it two snaps up in a "Z" formation..

As a frequent reader and poster at http://www.gaytravelbrazil.com as well as its companion site but separate log in http://www.gaytravelargentina.com, I've found both site and services of the webmaster and travel manager to be indeed worthwhile, beneficial, and quite helpful.

I plan to use Drey's services when I journey to both Buenos Aires and Rio in April 2010. My friend and traveling companion has used Drey's services previously and has been mighty pleased! -:)

Archived