Picking up men in Bangkok

kjun
This topic is 5270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thought I would give those interested an idea of what is available in Thailand. This was written by an Aussie guy and not me:

Friday night 20th and as usual I went to Sunam Luang at 9pm. I was with my Thai friend and we stopped the car at the traingle park near the Grand Palace. I got out for a cig and very tall slim, young looking soldier dressed in light blue pants with double red stripes down the side and highly polished shoes with an Army track suit jacket walked up wanting a cig,as usual. He hadn't gone with a farang before and the usual nit noy english, so he took all of 5minutes to decide yes. Into the car and off to Tarntawan him playing an electronic hand held Nokia game board that he said cost 2000baht. I'm thinking this could be expensive. The soldier said he was 20 old from Samut Prahkan and his name was 'Golp'. Being stupid I asked what kind of nickname was that and after much to and fro he said Tiger Woods,meaning his name was 'Golf'. This guy was a Grand Palace guradsman and was proud of it mentioning a name I cant repeat. Golp only smoked Krong Thip cigs which readily changed to the more expensive Malboro and drank beer which changed to Johnny Walker mix drink because the farang was buying. That was an expensive 78bhat(joking).

In the room he became quite the chatter box with the aid of my dictionary and complained of having to practice marching for the big parade on Dec.5. I wasn't sure about all this and he jumped off the bed and proceed to give me an exhibition of how Thai soldier's march. This was all the more unusual as he was NUDE with an errection. The sight of a 6ft guardsman nude, marching back and forth across the bedroom was a sight to remember and I had to take a drink to stifle my laughter. Golp can be described as built like a greyhound. All prick and ribs and beleive me he was well endowed. To continue he smoked his cigs, drank his drink and watched the 'Japon' sex dvd and then informed me that he liked fucking men. I said,"If you think your going to use that on me it's not going to be a hole in one.Tiger Woods or no Tiger Woods". He said,'Okay what you like" and we proceeded. After a while he said,"Long time". which I thought meant stay a long time. Golp meant he takes a long time to have a happy ending. About 3hours max with short rest breaks in between,mainly me,Golp had a happy ending thank god and he insisited I take his mobile No and details which he wrote down including the word infantry in english. So much for nit noy I thought.

This guy was nothing if not orginal and the whole episode was memorable for the reasons given. If you see the 5 December parade with the guardsmen dressed in blue coloured overcoats and the bright red plume on top of the helemets one of them is Golp and I did not make this up believe me.

Most of my other time was spent with Ton(Tone) the handsome Issan born soldier I met early on and he turned out to have a very pleasant personality and I'm keeping his mobile No.and no I'm not that far into sharing.

Archived