Offing Boys at the Lavender Lanna in Chiang Mai?

12is12
This topic is 5285 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since the hotel advertizes that its gay-friendly staff is open to sit with guests, is it acceptable to off them to the room upstairs, or would such solicitation be considered rude?

Is it acceptable to off boys from the Power Boys show at the basement? How much would be the rate?

Could anyone who's stayed there share explicit info?

Thanks.

Off

Some may not know that to "off" a guy is not to kill him. That's only for the Italian Mafia. In Thailand, when you take a bar employee out of the bar, you are taking him off the roster, thus you are offing him. Just in case you are wondering.

As to the question, I cannot imagine that the hotel is making the guys available just for chat.

As to the Power guys, well, I haven't been there, but my experience in Thailand is that everyone in the bar is available. Once a mamasan was getting too pushy, so I said I wanted the dishwasher. Lo and behold he was there in a minute. Lucky for me he was really cute.

Archived