DC CL scam? do you recognize these pics?

newatthis
This topic is 5353 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was checking out DC CL and this ad caught my eye:

Nice Fun Athletic Masseur m4m - m4m (in or out DC)

Hey Im Tyler and i am a new masseur to the area. I am certified and i have a great table with in my apt. I do in and outcalls incalls are downtown. If anyone is interested in rates or pics just email me Thanks

I fired off an email asking for a little more information and immediately received this response:

Hi, thanks for contacting me. My rates are 60$hr(in) 80$hr(out). I am licensed to do many therapeutic massages, such as thai, deep tissue and reflexology, along with erotic services. Kiss, mutual touch, top or bottom . If you like nude massage with mutual touch, I would be happy to accommodate..I dont have very many rules when it comes to our meeting i figure its your hour to do with it what you like
;)
I do ask though that you please verify yourself at my agency's site, which only costs $1, you will receive a confirmation email with my personal cell number, after that you can call or text me anytime. Sorry for all of this but I cant make exceptions, it makes sure your not too young,not a criminal, and are with serious intention.
is the site and once you finish just call me anytime I am available 24/7.

Here are a couple pics for you:

Thanks, Ty

Pretty cheap for a quite a bit, no? And, of course, www.datetyler.com asks for some information and a registration fee. Didn't smell too good to me, so I replied:

Ty --

Sorry, but this agency thing smells too much like a scam to me. There are lots of ways to verify the things you claim to be worried about without asking me to give out those kind of details. If you're legit and interested in my business, I apologize; feel free to get back in touch.

Take a look at the extra pics he included in his reply. Does anyone recognize them? Has anyone had any experience with this "agency?"

Is my nose working properly?

Thanks for the quick response and good eyes, Scorpio. I guess I missed the "scott" thread.

I did get a reply to my last email; a real tear-jerker:

i understand your concern but thats the only way i can work sorry i have had very very bad experiences before and have been put in the hospital multiple times so i cant take the risk of that happening ever again. So, now i require this verification before i meet with customers. hope you understand

argh

The most frustrating thing is that it is so easy to get sucked in...especially by a hot (STOLEN) pic...

Ever vigilant I guess. Even if they get your $39.95...that's all they are looking for. Multiply by a few thousand other horny men and that's a good chunk of change!

Thanks to the guys on this forum for looking out for each other!

J.

Archived