Frankfurt/Cologne versus Zurich

goingtorio
This topic is 5315 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I have to make a decision between hanging around Frankfurt/Cologne versus heading off to Zurich for an extended layover I have - anyone have thoughts on whether Zurich is worth the train or flight there for Paragonya for 3 days versus seeing what I can find in the Frankfurt/Cologne scenes....

So I have to make a decision between hanging around Frankfurt/Cologne versus heading off to Zurich for an extended layover I have - anyone have thoughts on whether Zurich is worth the train or flight there for Paragonya for 3 days versus seeing what I can find in the Frankfurt/Cologne scenes....

For the Germany option, I would be landing in Frankfurt and going to Cologne by train - for Zurich, I can just actually connect via airplane on to Zurich, just a 50 minute flight. So either is not too difficult.

My worry is finding good guys in 2-3 day period and it seems like Zurich may be the better bet with the sauna/bar it seems? And yes I like Brazilians but also interested in some nice european guys - I assume Zurich has both?

Would Germany just require a lot of internet surfing to find good guys?

Better in Koln

I was in Zurich in February. Not so great. Lots and lots of Brazilians. Roma who instead all say they are Hungarian. The same group first go to Paragonya and then hit Carousel. Frankfort is the banking capital and it shuts down early. A friend from Munich states over and over that Koln is the best place to go in that area. The one sauna is simply incredible. IT has to be seen to be believed. If no one there interests you, ERADOS will have all of the listings you would ever need.

I was in Frankfort and stayed at a very nice hotel, The Bristol a few years ago. Nice pool, very private for fun, and nice breakfasts. Across from the train station. City itself is kind of flat. Definitely not Munich, Berlin or Koln.

Archived