Fun Stuff From The Land Of MATT

Matt_Vancouver
This topic is 8021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Check out this website,

http://www.wayoutwest.tv/

it's based in Vancouver, and has some pretty weird, intersting, tasteless, funny stuff to check out.

Prisca and Jovenka, are a couple of local drag queens, both are about 6' + and one is over 200lbs, but when they walk into a room, you can't help but notice them... over the top, huge and fabulous.... did I just say fabulous... butch it up honey... ack I said honey.

anyhow, have a look, and see how the stranger side of my hometown lives.

Matt(gonna start my own series...."deep inside De Men"

Guest RushNY

HMMMM Canadians........:7

PS:If Americans come from America should Canadians come from Canadia ????-Just a though.....

Guest kriskris29

wayoutwest rocks - hey dude check out the secret page - click on the icon at the bottom of the page and check out "the safeway" wish there was a whole series of those - kris

safeway cutie

Yeah I never saw that clip before, he is a sweety: ) all smiles, then he takes his shirt off!!

A bit on the young side for my tastes, but I'm sure there are some hawks out there that would eat him alive.

Matt(back from the land of hulas and mr.Squirmy, a bit pink, but hey it matches my politics)

Archived