Pope Forgives Molested Children

jacobno
This topic is 8029 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Thunderbuns

>ok, ok, its satire, but a new spin. take a look.

You may call it Satire - but it's not all that far from the truth. Didn't one of the American Bishops (or was it a Vatican official?) try to say that the molested were not without blame for not managing to head off the molestations? Come to think of it, I think it was said by one of the lawyers acting on behalf of the Boston dioceses or a accused priest.

If there is a way they can shift blame, reduce their culpability or wriggle out of it - they will.

Thunderbuns

Jacob this is not a laughing matter or a satire as you say this is serious. I can't believe that the Voodoo people from N.O would let you say this? I hope they have some pins for you. <grin> Anyhow I hope that we all hope it will end soon and do not wish anyone else to be drawn in by association. Its the few not the all or many. HUGS Chuck}> }>

Guest Thunderbuns

>Jacob this is not a laughing matter or a satire as you say

>this is serious. I can't believe that the Voodoo people from

>N.O would let you say this? I hope they have some pins for

>you. <grin> Anyhow I hope that we all hope it will end soon

>and do not wish anyone else to be drawn in by association.

>Its the few not the all or many. HUGS Chuck}> }>

No Chuck - I don't hope it will end soon. That's what the Church would love to see - it ending soon. Like yesterday would be just fine.

I want to see it go on as long as necessary in order for these putrid bastards who facilitated the coverup to get what they deserve. And if that is jail time, so much the better.

Your comments strike me as the thoughts of a true Catholic. I don't know. Maybe you are - maybe you're not - but if you are, then they sure have you brain washed real good. Mission accomplished.

Thunderbuns

Growing up baptist in north-central Louisiana I was spared what happened to so many of these people. (THere is a great division in culture and history between northern and southern Louisiana). When I moved to a small town in southern Louisiana my senior year I received a quick lesson in the goings on of the Church. THe high school I spent that year in was fairly small, maybe 200 in my class, but there were a surprising number of closeted guys. I, of course, pulled a Pope and seduced them throughout the year, and EVERY ONE had their first experience either at church or on a church outing. While I was living there one priest was convicted of molestation/pedaphilia/(insert appropriate legal term) on one count and about 40 more victims were suspected. It is/was a big pile of bones in a not so big closet down here.

I don't think it's a laughing matter, far from it, but I do raise my eyebrow a bit at how its is being touted as a MAJOR breakthrough or heartwrenching revalation. People have know about this for years and remained silent. It took a few strong ones to tell their stories, but ,without them, would these masses of people have suddenly come forward?

(closing is not as strong as I would like but I'm tired and have a long day at the pool tomorrow. ;-))

Jake

Archived