Windy City Bondage Club

raulgmanzo
This topic is 5323 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I had hoped to make it to more local bondage club events this summer but there were just so many things going on. I had especially hoped to make it to the Chicago Hellfires Inferno but had to be in L.A. at the time.

Anyway I thought I'd post a bit about the Windy City Bondage Club (http://www.wcbc-chicago.org/) play parties. They don't publish their party location and to attend one has to be put on a list in advance, with new attendees sometimes met and picked up at a local fetish bar and then taken to the clubhouse. As consequence of this they are not bound by legal restrictions of sexual activities that a public place might have. However it is worth noting that they are strict about safety and have a policy that any attendee may call a halt to a scene which he feels is unsafe.

The regular play space is actually a well equipped converted basement/garden apartment on a mostly residential street on the northside of Chicago. There were about 4 rooms with various groups of people playing. All the play areas were well lit, and the space was quite clean, although there was also a play area in a more raw unfinished part of the basement for those that might prefer that ambiance. I found all the attendees to be very friendly, inviting and helpful. There were maybe a dozen people there, all men and mostly I'd guess between their 30s and 60s. It seems to be the type of environment in which one can feel comfortable playing regardless of age or fitness.

There was music playing in a couple rooms and while it seemed to vary I was pleased to hear some of Holst's 'The Planets', a couple of which I find appropriate for such play. Some beverages and snacks were provided with those attending encouraged to bring whatever they might enjoy.

There were a couple lace down tables, fuck benches, sling, st. andrews crosses, stockades and related restraints. And a decent assortment of various toys and implements. I did get into some mutual nipple play, did some fucking, and tied up a couple folks and tortured and teased them with the help of some others.

My experience was that they are a very welcoming group and I look forward to attending future events.

Raul

One of these days I'll get around to writing about visits to some of Chicago's pan-sexual dungeons including a sexy and well equipped dungeon right downtown in Chicago's Loop.

Archived