727 Providence Update?

john1973
This topic is 5269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tinkerer9

Wow. I was just there on Thursday night! They did have little tablecloths on the tables, but the boys were circulating like always, private room and hot bartender there as always. And the boys certainly didn't mention anything. Harumph. I hope it's not dead. I like the place!

Thanks for the correction on the shower thing at Trixx. Funny that I'd been there at least twice without even knowing that!

I went by 727 on the evening of 12/12 - it had been turned into a little restaurant. I got there around 10PM, and it was empty except for a couple of people at the bar. The main room had been re-arranged - the stage was still there, but the tables were set for dining. So I went drove over to Touch (formerly 2Xcess/Trixx) for the evening. I'll post a separate report on that thread.

BTW - the 727 website (http://www.727ri.com) says it's "closed temporarily due to facilities issues."

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived