M4M Site Mentioned in Village Voice Column

Hoover42
This topic is 8060 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Devon in his online diary talked about this column. You could check it out if you haven't done so already.

BTW Is the David quoted in the column the same David in Seattle that inspired a recent thread regarding his reviews? If it is the same guy he has something like 52 or 53 reviews.

Jeff

Guest alanm

David in Seattle has about 50 reviews, with the overwhelming number being first time reviewers. He was reviewed yesterday, so I looked at all his reviews. It is interesting how much many of the reviewers tell about themselves. Wonder why Dan selected him to quote. Has he ever posted on this site? If he really exists, David is pretty much a mystery man.

I believe that Dan Savage lives in Seattle, so it is possible that Dan might know David socially. Dan's column is published nationally and quite often has people giving advice, like David has in that column.

I am sure tha Dan is aware of all types of gay oriented web sites that deal with all types of subjects. (And considering that Dan's column deals with sex and this website does as well, would it not be a natural assumption to think that Dan has been aware of this site for awhile?)

Archived