Braden from Big Brother video

happyguy2
This topic is 5439 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys, last night Braden was the first houseguest to get the boot. I always like to tune in to see how much eye candy there is on the show. His body was fun to watch, but he didn't get top marks for his performance in the house. One anti-gay outburst got him the first eviction.

Here is what is interesting. He appeared nude in the gay soap opera Dante's Cove. Here is the link, he is nice to look at:

tvblips.dailyradar.com/.../big_brother_11_houseguest_braden_bacha/

I hope this works, I am dismal at these types of things.

Here is my question, if he did this, I bet he did others. Have any of you seen him on anything? He lists himself as a surfer, actor and on one of his sites: a masseur!

Have a great weekend everyone,

hg2

Sorry hg2 but not only does the link not function but when you paste in into another window, TVBlips responds as follows:

"Sorry, but the page you're looking for on TVBlips was not found. Please check the URL and try again, or browse the site map below."

Archived