Washington Secrets

pocono
This topic is 5092 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in Washington, DC last week and decided to visit Secrets. Frankly, I was surprised by how much I liked the place. It is out of the way, in an industrial area. But it is so well lit and they have "security" standing outside so I felt very safe.

There were about 20 VERY HOT male strippers that worked in 20 minute shifts. Basically they would spread out around the room...take off their underwear and dance. EVERY guy was very handsome.

What I don't quite understand is how the men make money. I did give a few tips...but if my $1 tips and those of the other patrons is their only source of funds...I would say they make $10 an hour.

I didn't see any VIP area, lap dance area, or lap dances being given anywhere in my hour or so visit.

I really hope this place makes it, as I am looking forward to my next DC visit!

Hey there,

I'm one of the dancers at Secrets. Sorry to have missed you. I'll be there this weekend. Secrets is a fun place, that's for sure. You can meet some really great people there, but yes, it is out of the way. The original location was demolished three years ago, so that the stadium could be built. The city promised to find them a new location, and that industrial site is where they were placed. I like showering behind the glass - did anyone do that while you were visiting?

To answer your question: There is (in theory) no touching at Secrets. For that reason there is no area for giving lap dances. This, to be frank, undermines the dancers. If they were to trade down the naked erections for lap dances, I think it's a compromise that would be agreeable to everyone; however, they have already established it as an all nude establishment, so that is not likely to happen.

• 11 months later...
Guest Michaelnc

Ziegfelds/Secrets

Has anyone been there lately? I got the impression they might have been shut down for a few days by the authorities. Has that put a damper on the festivities, just as I prepare to head to DC? Thanks.

Archived