Toyota Tacoma owners here??

azdr0710
This topic is 5422 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey All.....

several friends swear by their Tacomas, buy new ones, never have trouble, love them, blah, blah.....

ready to get a new off-road vehicle and am soliciting further opinions from the board here....

any comments on the model changeover around 2005?....pros, cons, anything appreciated.....I'm tending toward the whole TRD package and maybe the quad cab....

thanks a lot

I love my Toyota Tacoma

I dont know how helpful this will be but I have a 1999 TRD xtracab V6

I looked at the quad cab but because the bed is shorter I opted out of it

I believe there is a long bed quad cab. 2007 and up

I found my truck on craigslist used 2 years ago with 60,000 miles on it in mint condition a couple with twins owned it to do work on their house and get to work so it was very new looking when i bought it and still is.

I cant believe i ever owned another truck and i have owned many american and imports

when i took it in to have it checked by the mechanic he said I would be a fool to not buy it i got a sweet deal

I am so glad i did comfortable and fits four people but its a little cramped in the back seat but noone complains its my dream truck gas is great and have had no problems at all you cant lose with a good V6 toyota just take good care of it and it will last a life time.

good luck :) let me know how it goes

Archived