Any interest in another Phoenix Hoo-MER weekend?

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 5460 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here in Phoenix, we have another weekend festival in October. It is called the Rainbows festival. This year it is Saturday and Sunday, October 3 and 4. It is similar to many cities pride festival in that it is filled with booth of vendors, info, fair-type food, and local gay entertainment. Seeing how we now have not one but two nude male strip clubs, and seeing how well the previous Hoo-Mer weekend went over, I was wondering if there would be any interest in getting another group together that weekend. If anyone wants to get more info on the festival, check out the website http://www.rainbowsfestival.com .....Let me know, and if enough people are interested, we can have a fun-filled weekend.

Hoo-Mer Gathering

Lurker, It's nice to know that there are members like you, Oliver, and Lucky (sorry if I left anyone out) who are willing to plan social events for our membership.

I've always enjoyed these opportunities to meet up with fellow Hoovillians. The m/c provides us with many opportunities.

This Sunday a group of Hoovillians will gather in NYC to view the Pride/Heritage Parade. Our common interests have brought us all closer together.

Thanks again and I hope our paths will cross again in Montreal.

Coop

Archived