Aids/lifecycle 8 - donations

sf westcoaster
This topic is 5454 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just learned that David (8inchtool) collected $10,325 in donations for the Aids/Lifecycle . Out of 2150 riders and 501 roadies David was the 25th highest in terms of funds collected.

Congratulations David!

Congratulations David!! If you decided to ride again next year I will give you double portion for lunch and a Princess Tour (fit for a KING).

Thanks but i had big help

The only people that need to be congradulated for fundraising is the donors

many of them post & lurk here on the board I did nothing special just showed up

as much as I would love to be able to take credit I just dont think I need to blow that horn

I prefer to be complimented for blowing horns of a different nature :p

& BARR maybe next year you can come to camp and have some real fun

we can hit in & out burger in Ventura with the gang its much more fun than trying to manage a hotel room everynight so i can get online and hasseling the gear truck medical tent and bike techs for all things that a princess needs to be happy :rolleyes:

shaking head, lmao

although it was great entertainment to see it happening.

i like to rough it ..... well rough

see you on the ride in 2010 :p

Guest greatness

So humble

David

I was touched by your generosity and love toward people around you. What comes around goes around. You have inspired me and other people! I thank other people on this site, AndrewD and Steven. We may disagree but for a good cause we unite. I don't always agree with my sibling on politics, religion and view points. But at the end of the day we help each other. It was glad to see that here.

The only people that need to be congradulated for fundraising is the donors

many of them post & lurk here on the board I did nothing special just showed up

as much as I would love to be able to take credit I just dont think I need to blow that horn

I prefer to be complimented for blowing horns of a different nature :p

& BARR maybe next year you can come to camp and have some real fun

we can hit in & out burger in Ventura with the gang its much more fun than trying to manage a hotel room everynight so i can get online and hasseling the gear truck medical tent and bike techs for all things that a princess needs to be happy :rolleyes:

shaking head, lmao

although it was great entertainment to see it happening.

i like to rough it ..... well rough

see you on the ride in 2010 :p

Archived