2nd Dicks Cabaret opening in Phx

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 5477 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tuesday May 26, 2009 II DICKS, is opening it's doors @ 7pm. It is located at, 2438 E. McDowell Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85008 602-437-DICK. Come check out, our hot ass naked boys. Remember to bring you $1's....

That is the promotional piece they published... Not sure why they needed a second location when the first one never seemed very busy...But we shall see....

"...bring you $"

Well, I hope they bring me dollars. But just in case, should I get the chance to go there, I'll bring my own dollars. It would be nice to see a place in a better location and perhaps less dowdy space than the current Dick's. But then, when it's all you have, it looks good.

Thanks for the info, LurkerSpeaks.

Guest buffboyzz2
Tuesday May 26, 2009 II DICKS, is opening it's doors @ 7pm. It is located at, 2438 E. McDowell Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85008 602-437-DICK. Come check out, our hot ass naked boys. Remember to bring you $1's....

That is the promotional piece they published... Not sure why they needed a second location when the first one never seemed very busy...But we shall see....

Well, perhaps the shooting last month scared people away from the existing location??? Isn't that the original location on McDowell??

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/04/28/20090428abrk-clubshooting0428.html

There was SOME follow-up detailing that a 24 yr-old was either cleaning or taking the bullets out of the gun when it accidentally went off and killed a 31-yr old maintenance worker fixing a camera hanging at the entrance. But they never mentioned the name of the club or provided any further detail... but by the address they vaugely mention in the article, it's got to be Dick's.

~Uncle Buff (Smooches to all y'all - and you know who y'all are, hehe).

yes, it was at the other dick's cabaret where the shooting occurred. And yes, you are right that news reports were very vague about naming the club..But that was the location on Illini.. The McDowell location is the new one, just opened this week which used to be a straight strip club called Diva's Cabaret..

Archived