_STORY: Fett's Luck_

Bastian
This topic is 8057 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I grunted, and punched the head through, making a tight round opening against the flesh. The man beneath me exhaled, then fell limp. It wasn't pretty, but it was my job. Sweat dripped from my heavy black eyebrows, stinging my dark eyes and onto his back, and I wiped it from my brow with my thick hand. A soft, purring voice over my shoulder brought me whirling back into the confines of the dim room. "I'm afraid, Mr. Fett, this one is coming out of your salary," Miss Kelly, the owner of the House, voiced. I looked at her damaged wall.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am." I tossed the drunk's knife onto the bar. It was the third thing I'd broken this week while enforcing the rules of the House, so I guess I couldn't blame her. At least young Corinda, the object of this ex-patron's aggression, seemed thankful for my intervention. "I'll just go out to the street with this," nodding to the body, "and come back to clean it up, Ma'am." Now you've done it, Harlan, I thought to myself as I scraped the ex-patron's boots across the wooden floor. I needed the money from this job to send back home, even though Ma and Pa had no idea that it came from the largest whorehouse in the state. At my size, getting the bouncing job was pretty easy, and Kelly -- Miss Kelly -- just took one look at me and knew her girls would be safe around me. That was a little strange, it wasn't like I'd had another man since I'd been in the city, and that was almost five months ago. Thinking about the fun I'd had with my pals behind the hay bales at home began to stretch my overalls, and I hurried out the swinging front doors into the moist night air.

My boots clicked on the front boards, and I watched the horse-drawn hansom drivers glance and look away as they passed, indicating this was a fare they'd rather pass. One cab did stop, so I waited, intending to pile the body in and send him away. When the carriage door opened, I forgot all about why I had come outside in the first place. A man, about my age, was standing in front of me, with straight light brown hair, blue eyes, and a long mustache partly covering the most full and inviting lips I'd ever seen. He was looking up and down the street, obviously trying to find something. I left the ex-patron in a unceremonious heap on the curb. "Hey," I said, barely aware of my own voice, "you need something?"

"Yeah, Hi, my name's Cyrus, uh, I'm looking for work around here." Hearing his baritone made me wonder how much longer I could appear calm. "The hansom driver said there was always hiring going on on this street, and he let me off here. Call me Cy." He offered his hand, and I accepted. I could see the light fur on his arm showing from under his sleeve, and the heat of his palm made me swallow, hard.

"Kell- Miss Kelly's probably looking for someone to help out around the House, come in with me and we'll ask." I had no idea if that was the truth, but I wasn't about to let Cy end up working on the street, not to mention out of my sight. We strode back through the double doors, catching the full gaze of all the patrons and girls. Too soon for my taste we were square in front of the round, full figure of the proprietress.

"I see, Mr. Fett," was all she said after I managed to introduce and yammer out an explanation for the young man's presence. As they sat and talked, I began cleaning up the slivers from the floor of my latest 'enforcement'. Somehow, I could tell she was paying just as much attention to me as to her conversation. I suppose anyone who had used body language as much as she had could make a blind man notice her. They rose, and she sashayed him toward me as I was hanging a painting over the new vent I had made next to the piano. "It's your lucky evening, Mr. Fett. This dear young man, Cy," she purred, "has agreed to be our new handyman and fix your, how shall we put it, excesses." She looked directly into my eyes with a half smile. "He's very skilled, and I think you'll find he opens easily to pounding together whatever you show him." My eyes went a little wide, but I just nodded dumbly. Cy's blue gaze betrayed nothing at all. "Now, just take him upstairs and show him your bed, your post needs polishing." I flushed with comprehension, but managed to smile weakly. Corinda giggled as I creaked my way to the upper floor.

As I closed the door, I montioned towards the bed. "This is my room, you might want to hang --" was all I got out before Cy was all over me, my mouth finally brushing with his thick moustache, our wet tongues tasting each other. His strong arms reached around me in a strong bear hug to cup my ass, and I greedily tasted the salt from his neck. He dropped to his knees, and I had my overalls unfastened and my shirt off in a flash. Cy rubbed his nose and mouth back and forth against the hard mound in my crotchas he undressed, leaving a dark trail of saliva on the material. I fell back on the bed and kicked out of my clothing, releasing my hardness with an audible smack against my leg. Cy fell on top of me, already naked, grinding hotly in a tangle of limbs and passion, exciting me even further. I grabbed onto his ass to push him harder against me, the two hard, round, smooth globes tensing and releasing at my rough touch. I spread his cheeks open to brush my fingertips against his tight pucker, and sighed into his mouth at the contact. Quickly I flipped him over, and pushed his knees into his chest to lap lightly over the connection of his asshole to balls, opening wide to allow both of them into my mouth, swirling my tongue over the musky surface. I moved a little forward, and in one long slow wet gulp plunged down on the length of his member, milking his pre-juice with my throat and playing over the thick veins with my tongue. Cy moaned and pushed my head into his furry crotch, and I grunted around his thick cock. I worked my jaw back up his length, and fitted my hard thighs against Cy's muscled ass. Our eyes locked, and I could tell his need as sure as my own. With a sure motion, he coated his fingers with the cream at the bedside and began working them inside his pink opening. He suddenly lifted his hips, popping my head inside him, and began rotating slowly over me, teasing me to become an animal with him. I slammed my cock into him all the way, pumping and stretching his slick walls full. He raised to meet every thrust, burying my cock, filling every longing deep within. Hot beads of sweat dripped from my torso to his, rhythmically falling onto the bed as I thrust myself deeper. A spider strand dripped from his cock to his belly, and I flattened my body against his to seal us together. With my arm under his neck I humped his tight dripping opening and licked at his lips, losing myself, our eyes never leaving each other. Cy breathed hard into my face and mouthed a long steady groan, the heat of his spunk spreading out between us and onto the bedsheets. His spasms rocked me upward, and with a bellow I furiously emptied jet after jet into his open cavern, a red glow falling in front of my eyes, a fierce hiss escaping my clenched teeth.

"I- you were great," Cyrus managed to say between breaths, as my softening pole began to slide out of him. "It's been so long since I was able to, since I came to town..." I hushed him with a finger against the lips I'd come to love kissing. I already knew what he was thinking. We relaxed side by side against each other. "Miss Kelly said not to worry about your duties tonight."

I kissed Cy's ear and stroked his softly rising stomach. "I'll make sure you have a job here for as long as you want," I smiled. I began thinking of what I was going to break next week.

----

Bastian

Archived