back in rio,

tealady
This topic is 5474 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I, came back to rio for one more week of summer fun. the flight in, was great, took the bus from airport to hotel, very easy for all of 7R,

once again staying at the hotel Atlantico,

if you remember my story from last year about the bell hop, well he was on duty when i arrived, he gave me a big smile, and a hello.

he showed me to my room, and sure enough he made a point of squeezing by me to turn on the lights, and i felt his hard cock in my hand.

well needless to say, he got his blow job, and i was only in the land of RIO for an hour. i hope the rest of stay is this good.

went to club 117 last night, had a great time, not a lot of men in white towels, but the rent boys in red where lined up like the rocketts in the christmas show! one more stunning then the next.

one tall stunning drink came up to me, and with out much talk asked if i would buy him a drink, i did, and in less then 3 sec after he said got the drink and said thank you, he walked away,

o for the old days, when a drink would mean at least 10 sec of conversation, and where did he wonder off to, to talk to other red towel boys.

next time i will make them show dick first, then drink.... lol

• 2 weeks later...

Story with the Bell Boy?

Sorry, I don't remember this story. Care to tell again or forward the link to read for those of us who missed out on this tale the 1st time? Plus, I've been to the Atlantico a couple times and I don't remember any hot bellboys Care to describe? Thanks.

Archived